Chapter 29

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

Everybody was out at the park today enjoying the sun. Nijah was sporting a yellow tube top with some shorts and crocs. Luckily for her, her parents weren't at home when she left otherwise they'll tell her to go change. Sekani was leaned back in between her legs waiting for ups on the basketball court.

"This nigga ass bro." Sekani said leaning his head back on Nijah.

"You playing next?" She asked.

"Yeah." He said looking around the court.

"Its hot as hell." Mahogany sighed taking her jean jacket off. She didn't really wanna take it off because it went with her outfit but she was too hot.

"I was wondering when you were gonna take your jacket off." Nijah chuckled.

"Say who got next?" Somebody called out.

"Me !" Sekani yelled before sitting up. "Ima be back." He said standing up pecking Nijah lips before heading toward the court.

"Street ball ain't no rules." He said as somebody passed him the ball.

"Check this nigga out." Mj said pointing at Sekani as he walked to the bleachers with King and his people right behind.

"Li nigga gone make it somewhere." King said.

"Li nigga? He older than you." Mj said.

"At heart im grown as fuck chill out." King said sitting on the bottom bleacher not even seeing Mahogany.

"Yeah, i hear you." Mj laughed.

"You gone ball with us?"

"Nah, you know ion do that shit." King waved off.

"You use to play in middle school nigga what happened?"

"Shit, life." He shrugged as he leaned back on the bleachers as a girl approached him.

"Hey King." She smiled and he sent a head nod.

"My homegirl wanted to know if you talk to somebody?" She asked.

"Im vibing with somebody." He said because he felt no need to lie.

"Word?" Mj asked shocked. The King he knew would've never admitted to that.

"Yeah, nigga fuck you looking like that fa?" He chuckled.

"Who the fuck you vibing with? I know her?"

"Yeah, you know ha." He chuckled thinking about Mahogany.

"Say Pookie !" Sekani yelled looking at Mahogany making people look at her as she mugged him.

"Why is he yelling my name." She mumbled and King looked at her cause he didn't even know she was there.

"He is so embarrassing." Nijah said shaking her head.

"What !" She yelled.

"Nigga say- nigga say you can't ball son." Sekani said scrunching his face like that was the stupidest thing he ever heard.

"Crazy." Mahogany chuckled because Sekani was overly dramatic and her number 1 hype man.

"Mane watch this, come hea Pookie." He said nodding his head fa ha to come toward him. She sucked her teeth before standing up stretching making her shorts go up sum.

"You need some mo bottoms li girl." Mj said frowning.

"Shutup they not even short mind ya bidness pussy." She bucked before walking down the bleachers as Mj attempted to trip her.