Hey stupid!

Stiles finally gave in to letting me talk to Derek. It was sunset when he left, he said he had to go get his oil changed or something. I knew he would be at the auto-shop. I offered to drive over there with him, I needed to run to the store anyways. I didn't want to show up empty-handed tomorrow to the Argents.

We left at the same time and I told him to text me when he wanted to be picked up.

I ran to the store and picked up the ingredients I needed for the only traditional dessert I could think of. A Gateau Basque, a french cake she would make every birthday, Christmas, or special holiday. I grabbed black cherries for the preserve and everything for a vanilla cream. I was at the check out when I got a call from a number I didn't recognize. I hesitated to answer it.

"Hello?" I whisper.

"Is this Isleen Logans?" A woman's voice asked.

"Yes. Who is this?"

"I'm Officer Rods, I just got a call from the Sheriff to tell you to meet him at the local auto-shop."

"Is everyone ok?" Stiles was there.

"All he said was to meet him." She sounded calm, maybe everything was alright.

Everything was not alright.

I rushed to park when I saw ambulances. I ran over to the police tape, "Sheriff! Stiles!"

I couldn't see them, all I saw was a gurney roll out of the garage. It had blood on it. I lost the breath in my lungs, I had just been with Stiles. No, Stiles is fine. I pushed my way to the front of the crowd of people to see both of them, alive.

"Sheriff!" He looked and gestured me over. I ran to them, basically body tackling Stiles. I hugged him, "Don't scare me like that again. I thought you were dead."

He pulled me back and looked at me. Like really looked at me, "I'm fine. I'm alive. I'm right here." He sat back down in the ambulance, "Can I go now, please?"

"Sure. But not in your jeep. We're gonna have to impound it. Sorry kid, evidence. I'll see you two at home." The sheriff walked away from us.

Stiles sighed, "Look, at least make sure they wash it."

"Do you want a ride back?" I ask him as I sit next to him.

"It's alright, I already texted Scott. Thanks though." I smiled at him and got up, walking to my car.

"Hey, Lena!" He shouted and jogged over to me, "Thank you for being here."

"I know it hasn't been easy to let me into your home and drive me around."

"It's just new."

"I totally understand, and if you are uncomfortable at any point, I want you to tell me."

"You're not so bad, I guess. It's like having a little sister around." He ruffled my hair up.

"If you ever need anything, I'm only a phone call away."

"Thanks, Lena. I'll see you at home."

Home. I drove home and went straight to sleep. I had an overnight shift tomorrow after my dinner and I wanted as much time to sleep. When I woke up Stiles was just leaving and the Sheriff had already left. I got some clothes on and jumped in my car.

I had tracked down Derek, thanks to my hunting skills. I parked my car and went into the enterance of an abandoned warehouse place. I heard a lot of noise like I had heard at the police station.

When I got close enough I heard in on their conversation, "And until I find out what it is, you all need to learn everything that I know. As fast as I can teach you."

I decided to make myself known. "Does that also include, stalking people?" I walked down the flight of stairs I was on.

"How did you find us?" Derek asks.

"No, the grown-up is talking. You don't get to talk. I kept my mouth closed about Mr. fugitive over here and in return, you show up to school and my work to scare me? You haven't seen, what I've seen. I don't scare easily. So, this is me asking you nicely to back off." I walked back over to the stairs.

"Or what? You'll call the sheriff on me?" He taunted me.

"No, I don't need the sheriff's or Scott's help to take you down. You see I was raised to have a very specific skill-set. I could easily beat you and your little group here without breaking a sweat. Lucky for you guys, I have put the part of my life behind me. But keep trying to scare or intimidate or whatever you're trying to do and I won't hesitate to bring that side out. Have I made myself clear?"

"Crystal," Derek said.

"Great." I heard steps behind me as I climbed the stairs, "Hi, Isaac."

"How'd you know it was me?" I turn around to him a few stairs below me.

"Remember that skill-set I was talking about?" He caught on.

"Lena?"

"Yes, Isaac."

"What's the likelihood you would go on a date with me?"

"Right now, a zero. But, if you get away from Derek, make better friends and you get your butt back in school. You're looking at a solid 8% chance. Maybe 8.5%. But that's up to you to make those decisions. And when you did, come find me." I kissed his cheek and left.