A note.

Author's Note

I have never done one of these fully. The ones I did do a long time ago were deleted because they weren't needed anymore. Without much ado, let's get into it.

I can't remember how I felt when I published the first chapter or where I even got the idea from. All I know is I wasn't expecting it to turn out this big.

I had started writing a crappy book (which was never published, and whose first chapter was never even finished) before deleting it and calling it quits. After some time, I think I came up with this idea and stuck with it.

In case you're wondering, Marrying The Billionaire Was Never Her Dream is not the first title of this book. It started out as Married to Mr Billionaire. A book written by a thirteen-year-old. Then turned to this awesome book that we all enjoy.

Our long journey was hard. It was filled with moments of laughter, tears, joy, excitement and much more. I couldn't have been happier to spend it with you. Thank you for giving this book a chance.

Today is exactly three years, two months and eighteen days since I posted the first chapter.

I don't think there will ever be a sequel for this book! I can't imagine another ending for my Zarah and Ayyan. But there's surely a prequel, especially for those who want to know more about Runaria.

If there's ever gonna be a sequel, I'll make sure to tell you.

For those of you bitter about Aysha's death, I'm truly sorry but it had to be done. Ever since I started this story, I knew she was going to die. She had to die for Zarah to truly become the person she is today.

The book is full of grammatical errors and plot holes so thank you for sticking with it. I might edit some time later but definitely not now. I love it either way and will be sure to tell you when I do edit it.

I thought of writing out the names of all those who had supported me, but it'll turn this very long and I'm afraid of forgetting or missing some names. You're still in my heart though, and this book is absolutely dedicated to all of you!

I think this is it. If you have any question or just want someone to talk to, send me a DM on here or my Instagram: @rukswrites. I'll also be posting teasers about my upcoming novels and the ones I'm writing currently on there. So be sure to check it out.

Before I go, here are my other books if you want to check them out (please do lol!).

Update (06.07.21): hi y'all. just hear to thank you profusely again for sticking with this mess of a story. it would be edited pretty soon. and to also (sort of, beg you) to please read my other books down below. they're so much better and my writing style has improved since i first started mtbwnhd.

it would mean the whole world to me if you check them out and leave your honest reviews. thank you and i appreciate you all.

— The Art of Finding Jasmine Rose Peters —

Hayden James has enough to deal with when she moves to the small town of Greenside to pursue her lifelong dream of attending Winston Royal Academy, but gets more than what she bargained for when she gets paired up to write a book with Calvin, a bo...

Hayden James has enough to deal with when she moves to the small town of Greenside to pursue her lifelong dream of attending Winston Royal Academy, but gets more than what she bargained for when she gets paired up to write a book with Calvin, a boy who is similar to her in more ways than one.

Struggling with forgetting her past, making friends, trying to write a good book, and everything she hadn't wished for when she applied for Winston, Hayden would certainly have an eventful year especially with the charming smiles Calvin keeps throwing her way.

Enjoy your day,
Ruks.