Wicked Bitch of the West

A couple of weeks into the relationship, the talking and staring at Ryan and Brendon finally calmed down. Soon, no one batted an eye when they saw Ryan kiss Brendon outside a classroom or watched Brendon at a game wearing one of Ryan's old jerseys and cheering him on.

The thing now was that the pair were seen as the modeled couple of the school. Everyone wanted a taste of what they had together. Old rumors about Ryan's asshole persona were fading away ever since he ran out of the middle of class when heard Brendon got sent to the nurse's office after an accident in chemistry.

Everyone loved seeing how perfect the boys were together. Well.. everyone except one specific bitch.

"So how'd you do it?" Brendon was leaning on Ryan's car, waiting for him to grab his things after finishing practice. He looked up and immediately frowned at the thin blonde tramp that he came to loath.

"What do you want, Keltie?" She rolled her eyes at Brendon's tone but continued on.

"Did you screw him? Blackmail him? Or are you just some kind of charity case?" Before Brendon would let her words get under his skin and consume him like some parasite, but after all that time he spent with Ryan washed away all those doubts.

"No actually, it wasn't hard to get Ryan once I actually opened up about liking him and showed him I'm not a shrewd." Keltie frowned and took a step closer to Brendon.

"Who are you calling a shrewd?"

"Well it certainly isn't myself. Did you not like that? What about bitch? Does that suit your fancy?" Her cold eyes glared daggers into him, but Brendon finally found a way to defend himself against sluts like her.

"You better watch yourself?" Brendon stood back straight so he could look down on her. The tension between the two could be cut with a knife.

"Or what?" The two snapped their heads to the side at Ryan who just came upon the scene. "Be careful, Keltie," he warned. She scoffed and fully turned to the boy.

"Why? Are you gonna tell the teacher on me?" She mocked. Ryan chuckled and shook his head.

"No, but I won't stop my boyfriend there from beating your ass if you keep antagonizing him." Keltie looked over at Brendon who still had his anger filled eyes trained on her. His body was tense and fists clenched, ready to punch something.

Keltie looked over at Ryan, a worried look now taking the place of her scowl. She crossed her arms and started trudging away from the two, mumbling a soft 'fags' under her breath.

Ryan watched her until she was out of sight before looking over at his boyfriend with a smile. Brendon looked to have calmed down and was only annoyed now. Ryan gave him a quick peck on the lips and pulled him into a hug.

"Yoh alright?" Brendon nodded and rested his head on the other's shoulder.

"I'm just tired of dealing with her."

"Seems like you can handle her pretty well."

"I deal with your stubborn ass every day, so I get a lot of good practice," Brendon joked. Ryan gasped and nudged him playfully.

"Am I supposed to feel sorry for you? What about me? I'm victim to your constant sarcasm. Don't you feel sorry for me?"

"Hmm... nope! You obviously enjoy it seeing as you're still here." Ryan chuckled and gave Brendon another kiss.

"I guess you're right. Now, let's go get something to eat. I'm sure you're hungry." Brendon nodded quickly and hopped into the passenger side. "You want tacos." Brendon smiled as his boyfriend started the car.

"You're starting to know me too well. It's kinda creepy."

"Shut up. You love me." Brendon felt his cheeks flush as he gave a shy smile. Ryan grabbed his hand and sent him his own quick smile.

"Yeah," he whispered to himself. "I really do."

---

A/N:

Hey guys! With this story just about finished, I started a new Ryden story called Kiss It Better, Dr. Ross. By the title, you can guess Ryan is a doctor and Brendon will be the patient (kinda (you'll understand what I mean if you decide to read it)). The first two chapters are already up so go check it out if you're interested!