Quinze

"Might be a sinner and I might be a saint, I'd like to be proud but somehow I'm ashamed."

-R.I.P. 2 My Youth; The Neighborhood

Mikala POV

"I'm tired," I mumbled, adjusting the bag that was on my shoulder. I was at the Seoul airport currently waiting for Yejoon to pick me up. My plane had landed over 30 minutes ago and I wanted nothing more than to go back to Yejoon's place and sleep, but knowing him he would most definitely take me on a tour around seoul even though I had been here many times before to visit Halmeoni.

Looking around the crowded airport, I swished my strawberry lollipop around my mouth before letting it rest tucked away in my right cheek as my eyes locked with familiar blue ones. "Ah," Grabbing my suitcase, I rolled it over to where an excited Yejoon was standing behind the gate.

"Kala! Kala!" I let a small smile grace my lips as I rushed over to Yejoon who was now attracting stares as he jumped up and down. As soon as I was close enough, the long haired teen ran over and pulled me into a hug, "Kala, I'm so glad you decided to spend summer break with me. I thought for sure you'd head back to France."

I returned the hug, my head not even reaching his shoulder due to the height difference. I swear, how come I inherited everything from Peré but his height, yet Yejoon who got everything from Meré managed to get the height? Shaking away the childish thoughts, I pulled away from my Freré and responded, "I would have but they had their anniversary and went off the grid, I wouldn't have known his Mia hadn't called me a month ago to warn me."

I rolled my eyes at the remembrance of the phone call I had with Meré's personal assistant. You'd think with how mature she was she'd at least contact her children before disappearing for two weeks along with her husband, but then again, Peré might have dragged her off.

Yejoon let out a small laugh before grabbing my suitcase and heading towards the exit, "Sounds like them! They do that every year, I'm surprised you forgot."

We continued to catch up on the ride back towards Yejoons house, which was actually our parents home for when they were in Korea. I had told him about the new friends I made and about how good of a chef they all are. I also told him about the training camp and the upcoming tournament. In response he told me about how he had made some friends here in Seoul and decided to move in with one of them since he didn't like being alone in such a big house.

"I've told them all about you, they even wanna taste your cooking after I bragged a bit." Yejoon said as he pulled into the parking lot a block away from the house. I raised an eyebrow at his words but didn't comment on it since it wasn't unusual for him.

The walk towards the house was a calming one, Yejoon was still talking about some art competition he won last week and how he had gotten a coupon in return.

"Ah, here we are! Come on, I'm sure the guys are waiting for you. Jihyun even bought some fried chicken to celebrate your arrival, and before you say anything about instant food, it's from a restaurant 2 blocks away, BamDan." Pulling out the key, Yejoon unlocked the door before yelling out that he was back. Kicking off his shoes, he headed down the hall, rushing me to do the same.

"Please, calm down I am coming." I huffed out, Slipping off my shoes and placing them neatly in the corner, grabbing Yejoons and doing the same before following the hyper teen.

Rounding the corner, I was met by at least 6 other males, catching me off guard. "Um,"

"Kala, meet my friends!" Yejoon said before telling the group to introduce themselves.