𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

Lydia POV

It's been a week since I moved in. It's been normal and I've made a couple of friends. Some my age and some who are helping me out. Living by myself and all. I've found a small job for me.

I lay on the bed staring at the ceiling. I wonder if there happy without me. I look up putting my hand up and see my red bracelet is missing. Crap I must if left it in the mansion.

I should make a quick visit. They should be in school it's mid day. I can get it and leave without them seeing me. I put my hair into a high ponytail and put on clothes. I head down and find myself outside.

Maybe I can ask on of these men to take me to the dormer manner. I find a empty carriage and see a middle age man driving.

" hello can you take me to the dormer manner. It's a quick way there then coming back here " I said

" it will 150 golds two way trip " he grumbled

" okay " I smile

I head inside the carriage and head to the dormer mansion. I'm pretty sure there in school and father will be out in a trip for the whole month. I'm sure he doesn't even know I'm gone. The maids would be on break .

~~~

" wait here please , I will be quick " I said

He grumbled in response but once i give 10 gold he stays quite. I laugh and head inside the manner. I go threw the back door and see it's open.

I walk inside , it's seems nostalgic to come here for some reason. It's seems some what sadder. Dust have accumulated over the course of a couple of days. I head to my room. Recalling some of memories.

I head upstairs and see my room. The same way I left it. Clean and neat. I sit on the bed. I tear up a bit and laugh it off. I should find my bracelet. I look in the drawers and I checked under my bed. I see the red bracelet under and I smile. I should make my way out now.

I head down and go the same way out. That's when I see a room and it's a grand piano. It's looks like it's never been played.

I sit on the chair and press some of the keys. This was the only song I knew playing the piano. I remembered this was the ending song for the game's villainess Angeline Lydia. I was so obsessed with the song. That's when I start playing the notes and sing.

If I could begin to be
Half of what you think of me
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love

When I see the way you act
Wondering when I'm coming back
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love like you
(Like)
(Love like you)

I always thought I might be bad
Now I'm sure that it's true
'Cause I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

Look at you go
I just adore you
I wish that I knew
What makes you think I'm so special

If I could begin to do
Something that does right by you
I would do about anything
I would even learn how to love

When I see the way you look
Shaken by how long it took
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love like you

Love like you
Love me like you

I play the last couple of notes and I sigh. My fingers glaze the keys one last time before I hear a creak. I turn and see it's ...

~~~
VOTE & COMMENT <3