Gen Y Perhaps Love 02

GenY SS1 Perhaps Love 02

Wayu was already sit in Tahnu's car quietly ... Since the day he lived without Pha, besides Mark and Kit's cars, this was the first time that there was another one sent him back to his room... the silent in the car was quite awkward, so Wayu started talking first.

"If you come back in the next semester, you will be in the same year as Kit right?"

"Yes." Thanu didn't talk much as always.

"So.. all friends will call you the senior.... You got the senior position in this gen. Do you feel your age?" Wayu teased him again. Thanu stopped looking the road and moved to the cheerful face of Wayu for a moment... only a few people could mess Thanu around because he was taciturn and hard to say unnecessary things.

Wayu smiled for a while when there was nothing from other... He didn't think Thanu would give him the soft smiles for the second times of the day.

"I spent my time for something while another studying...so I need to accept the life I've chosen."

"....Then why did you decide to drop out? Why?"

Thanu didn't answer yet, his face turned to be frown and speeded up the car but the car behind still chasing to get closer... so Thanu had to speed up again and again but it didn't work. The other car was following him relentlessly.

Wayu looked back and felt something wrong happened... Thanu always drove with appropriate speed and didn't upset any car to chase without any manner like this.

Thanu tried to find the way to avoid the car passing out... At that moment, two cars were along in the same lanes, they could see the faces of each other... Thanu clenched his jaw when he'd seen the hate eyes and the other face staring at him before that car overtook his car.

"Is that Phadbok from engineering?" Wayu hardly noticed.... Phatbok was the trouble maker of the engineering. He wasn't afraid of anyone.

"....Yes." The owner of the car was Phadbok, Thanu knew that it wouldn't end well. It wasn't just driving to get his nerves.... it was right. Phatbok parked the car at the front now. His story was too long to be the talk of the town in the college.

Wayu bewildering when Thanu stopped the car not far from Phadbok. The face of who was waiting there could tell that it wasn't for the right reason. The man beside Phatbok was Jack, another duo who got out of the car with a worried look.

"Thanu, I think you shouldn't go.... Phatbok'll land yourself in trouble definitely." Wayu couldn't imagine why the top bad boy of the college didn't play nice with Thanu. But from the situation like that, it was a challenge and meant to disturb Thanu to face him.

"I know... don't be afraid. Wayu... I'll be back." Thanoo unfastened the seat belt calmly. But his eyes still stared at Phatbok and Jack waiting for him.

"Thanu!" Wayu couldn't stop him now because the tall man stepped down from the car and walked to Phatbok with his confident already.

"Finally you're here... I think you were gone." Phabok said coldly. He crossed his arms and looked at Thanu from head to toes without hiding his hate.

"Phabok.... what're you thinking to do, don't drag others into this...and don't do this again because it's dangerous for your life too."

"Ha...don't drag others into this. Do you have any right this word, Thanu?... or you forget what've you done last year?"

"I never forget it," Thanu answered with his deep voice and stared to Phabok's eyes seriously.... Although Thanu never agreed to fight with the force. But if Phabok needed to start, he couldn't avoid the situation like this.

"Well, so I don't waste time to remind you.... Do you prepare for yourself? You know what you'll see this comeback? Phadbok stepped forward and stopped at the front of Thanu. He was ready to box the handsome face of Thanu anytime.

"Hey, Phabok...enough! Jew is calling many times... you've to clear something up at the communication arts for a long time" Jack pull Phatbok's arm to remind him. The last story didn't end well, his mate would make new trouble again.

"Fuck it... I won't go." Phatbok almost grabbed the Thanu's collar, if jack didn't move to intercept them. "Jack! Get out of my way!"

During that time, Wayu snuck out of the car since the beginning but when he saw that Phatbok and Thanu stepped closer with face to face. Finally, he ran there.

"Both of you stop fighting.....!" Wayu tried to push himself to the middle of the fight but he stumbled over something accidentally. Because of the haste and his clumsy as always... the next thing he knew was hitting the floor among the eyes of the three-persons that were stunned for a short time. When they saw the boy who barged in here and looked himself some pain.

""I....I'm okay....just fall over" Wayu embarrassed to disappear. In a pinch like this, he still was gauche. What on earth!

But his fumble could calm down the stressful situation, so Jack took a chance to pull Phabok who still was starring at the Thanu's face at that time.

"Okay. Good. You came at the right time. I gonna go ... Phatbok let's go, I'll drive myself." The person who was able to take Phatbok eye's out was only Jack. Sometimes worked and sometimes didn't by chance. "Come on. Do you see the boy's hurt... stop fighting today please." Jack reminded again after his friend standing still.

"....Don't ever let me see your face again." Phatbok shouted before got back to the car.

When Wayu and Thanu got in the car, Thanu opened the glove box and picked some salves as the thoughtful person was. Wayu just knew that he got the wound with little bit bleeding on his hand. Thanu cleaned the wound softly, and Wayu didn't feel any pain.... The touch of the hand holding the other hands... it made Wayu starving for the warmth from someone indeed.

"What's the matter between you and Phatbok? Or you used to know each other before?" Wayu tried to figure out. They might have been the entrance to the college in the same year.

"Phatbok and Jack used to be my friends.... but we can't get back to befriend anymore." Thanu couldn't hide his sad on the face from the memories in the past. The memories were full of the story between him and his friends used to be. "... I'm sorry again to have caused you alarm... Where else does it hurt? "

Thanoo looked back and took an interest in the boy at his front. He asked Wayu with the soft voice and found another wound as he could do by his eyes.

"No... I fell like I'm used to it. The Clumsy syndrome is incurable." Wayu told him in disguise. He took this chance to handoff from the warmth hands of Thanu. He sit like a stone when Thanoo used the tissue to wipe the stain on his cheek. The sharp eyes moved away from the stains to look in Wayu eyes that kept looking at him. "No wound here. Just a little bit stain...."

"I....I'll do it myself." Wayu shook his head. The touch of Thanu didn't make him hurt... but the attention from his heart made Wayu was awkward.

Thanu and Wayu didn't talk much until arriving at the dormitory because the stressful on Thanu's face also being muddle and sensitive in his mind. All made Wayu couldn't ask and made himself known to Thanu anymore. Although he wanted to know all the story so bad that why three of them changed from friends to be the haters and fought when seeing each other immediately.

To be continued