Chapter 91: SYSTEMS FAILURE

Your POV

Right now I was testing the B.H. Destroyer's new Energy Reactor, A Draconic Reactor.

Its a ten meter set up for its reactor components for the modules statistics, and produces shit tons of energy.... at the cost of energy used to stabilize and contain the reaction, but it truly is dangerous because the more energy you drain the more uncontrollable it gets.

It has a sub factor that as it uses its fuel it turns into chaotic matter which serves as a reactant, which makes it need more energy drained to have the same amount of shield integrity.

Which means that a mostly drained core can supply 6 times the drained energy of what it normally would allow draining of, for the same shield integrity.... also you need a 30+ meter space to store a solid matter power core that can store near infinite energy and expunge it to

The biggest thread the reactor has... is destruction... if a full ring of stabilizers is not present... no matter the circumstance... a 10 meter volume reactor explodes in 1 km at least.... so probably should bury the reactor in the most armored/ secured/ shielded room in the vessel....and same with the solid matter batteries....

For if they were not part of a mod... they would explode far bigger if the shell is broken... it dose have a shield and field visibly surrounding it.... so stands to reason that the batteries can be covered by a void shield/ field.

And now for the Energy Core. integrity field or energy containment field, is what your thinking of which is a reactor running component... puncture that and instant explosion...

Which requires a force equal to the fields yield in a pin point.... it holds back a fucking sub-supernova.... so yeah separate system. The Energy Core is where the Shield Integrity or the Containment Shield get it's strength.

If the containment field was down, it'll cause the reactor to cause a Meltdown, and you wouldn't want a Draconic Reactor Explosion now, would we?

We were piloting the B.H. Destroyer at the far side of the Epsilon-9 since this sector was tested for new ships and even weapons like Ion Cannons and Hellfire Missiles.

I was in my seat as Taylor just stands beside me as the rest of the Peridots work and control the ship.

Y/N: What't the status of the Containment Field?

Taylor: It's doing fine. It's enough to hold all those energy in

Y/N: Good, I don't want an explosion from the Draconic Reactor, this could kill all of us.

I just had to jinx it, a loud and violent explosion was made and it shook the entire ship. I fell off my chair and I saved Taylor from falling on her gem. It could shatter on impact.

Y/N: What the hell happened?!

Peridot 1: Sir! We are under attack by a Kliquon Warship!

Peridot 2: They managed to warp here in time to intercept us!

Y/N: What's the status of the Containment Field?

Taylor: Containment Field Strength is dropping fast! An explosion is about to-

Then another explosion was made and it wasn't an attack, it was the Draconic. Then I ran to one of the consoles and checked the status of the Draconic Reactor. The overload can't be stopped and there was an explosion imminent. The stabilizers are fried.

Y/N: Evacuate the entire ship! Now! Use every operational ships or escape pods!

Taylor: Come with us then!

Y/N: No! I'm going Kamikaze on the Warship!

Taylor: What?! You'll kill yourself! That's just one ship there are more of us!

Y/N: It'll chase you down and kill every single one of you! Just please, go! I don't want to lose you too!

Taylor just looked at me with tears in her eyes before running to the hangar. I piloted the ship, and set it to Collision Course towards the Warship. I set it to auto-pilot as I run to the hangar. There were no ships left, but then I realized that a section of this ship can be separated from the main ship, making it another ship.

(Something like what happened in Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2)

I opened the controls of the hidden ship and I detached it to the ship that was about to ram the Kliquon Warship. The ship I was currently on was only 300 meters tall and it had my old ship and Obsidian Fury at the back. Man, I loved the B.H. Destroyer.

I was starting to panic as the B.H. Destroyer already collided with the Warship.

Y/N: God, please don't let me get caught in that explosion! Just get me out of here! I don't care where, just get me out!

I then activated the Overdrive Engine and was about to enter Hyperspeed when I looked back and saw that the Draconic Reactor already exploded. Good thing I managed to activate the Overdrive, but there was a problem, the ship was damaged due to the attack and so was the Overdrive Engine, causing it to malfunction.

The ship was about to get caught in the blast when a wormhole formed in ftont of the ship and it just blasted away into the wormhole in speed of light and wormhole closed and vanished into nothingness, and at the spot where the ship was, the blast from the Draconic Reactor was able to reach that distance, good thing we got away in time.

Then, as the ship finally got out of the wormhole, we reached Earth, and we were in a forest. The ship was badly damaged so I took a risk by landing it in the dirt. As soon as the ship collided into the soil, the ship shook violently and I was thrown to the side and hit the wall hard and the ship came to a stop.

I stood up and groaned anf I checked myself if my gem was cracked, it wasn't. So I went to the consoles and checked where we excatly are, but the consoles were busted. I just slammed my fist on the console.

I exit the cockpit and saw that the Obsidian Fury was still intact and in one piece. I opened the small ramp and exit the ship, I stepped out and examined my surroundings, what state is this? Jersey? Keystone? Wrong!

It was none of those. I looked up....and I knew...that this wasn't Earth. It was something else. How do I know? Cause that shattered Moon says so. Wait...Shattered Moon?!

Y/N: What the fuck?! Where the hell am I?!

And Finished.

And thus, the Crossover Arc has begun, this is just a heads up, if you don't like Crossover or Crossovers aren't your type of thing, please just skip it.

Plus, the reason I did this is because I want the reader to practice his new powers like consuming any organics and collect biomass so he can get stronger.

This is YoBoyMcFly and I will see you all in the next chapter.

Mcfly signing off