Chapter Fifteen

─────────────────────

" That's no fun" Huin whined, trying to remove his seatbelt so he could run and accompany his mommy and Keul inside the building. Both Jijeo and Huin watched how their mother carried a tired Keul on her arms, Huin was more attracted to the flow of Hara's flowery dress that dances on the air. The rest of the siblings—whom was naive at the situation continued to mind their own business, Keun and Meosjin bickering in the background about how Keun destroyed his sister's beauty sleep, Jaeneung and Huin was listening to their Grandpa's silly story of his childhood—how he scored home run on his first grade.

" I'm very olderr then u!" Cried Keun who was trying to listen to their Grandpa's story, but Meosjin keep bugging him about how he shouldn't distract her from being beautiful.

"Then stap being lawd!"

" Am noooottt!"

─────────────────────

" Where are we going mommy?" Keul softly whispered, still on Hara's arms. The little girl was wearing a red dress—was a shirt but it was too big for her. She couldn't stop playing with her mother's necklace to hear it even notice the people who bowed and greet them as they pass by.

Hara would hum and nod here and there but the surprise on her facial expression wasn't come unnoticed by her workers. Just as she was about to enter Mr. Park's office her assistant came on view.

"Oh! Good morning Miss Kim, I thought you were taking a break?" Said her assistant who appeared on the halls with papers and clipboards on her hands. She made sure to bow nighty degrees for her boss.

" We're just visiting somoene... I'm sorry if I trouble you... I will triple your sum for your hard work" Hara gave her assistant a apologetic look since she now had every trouble the company had— her assistant isn't somoene she just pick by papers. She's someone Jiyon had gave his full trust of so Hara did the same.

" No worries Miss Kim, I understand your situation. Well I gotta go now, see you Miss and see you soon little Keul" the assistant patted Keul's head smiling brightly to the little girl. Keul already know her so the little girl smiled back as she watch the assistant disappear on her sight.

"Why is aunti Lily aret vsiting our house anymor?" Asked Keul as soon as  Hara knocked on a door with a call of excuse.

" Because she's busy with her life now... Aunty Lily has a boyfriend and they're planning on a wedding" the door swing open revealing a man with a neat white polo tucked on his black slacks, black long necktie accompanied by some reading glasses. (Dope) his light brown hair tucked smoothly with some gel, his eyes beamed into a smile as soon as his sight landed on the cheeky chubby baby on his boss's arms.

"Good morning Miss Kim" said the angel like man while he bowed ninety degrees.

" Good morning" Hara smiled, Keul immediately hid her head on her neck not wanting to meet new people. Keul has trouble communicating through different and new people, she would feel uncomfortable and shy if the person she's talking with was someone she haven't seen or know. So Jimin understands when Keul avoided his stare.

" Keul say hi to Mr. Park-or Jimin if you prefer" Hara formed her lips into a that thin line when Jimin beamed like an angel towards them—he's always known for being the brightest worker inside this building, no matter how many works or trouble he would received he always finish it with a smile. No wonder Keul is a cheeky and shy little girl.