𝟒 - 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

Flying through the silence of hyperspace, I put the ship on autopilot and made my way over to the two jedi who were locked in serious conversation.

"I just don't trust her-" Anakin said to obi-wan before looking up and noticing me standing there, immediately shutting up and looking back towards obi-wan.

They were both sat down on small metal benches that were one either side of the passenger area.

"no need to look so alarmed, skywalker. I don't exactly trust you either" I scoffed shaking my head in disbelief. Never would I have thought that my mission to capture or even kill him would turn into this mess.

"I'll let you get back to your little chit-chat but first we need to go over the plan, I don't want either of you compromising the mission"

Anakin stood up at this and walked closer towards me, I was again very aware of how he towered over me. He put his hands behind his back and lifted his chin but kept is eyes on me.

"us compromise the mission? Please. If anyone is going to mess this up its you sweetheart"

I rolled my eyes "will you stop calling me that"

"sorry...princess. Right, fine lets go over the plan so you don't forget" we stood there for a good ten seconds just staring at eachother.

Obi-wan stood up now "alright, stop this petty squabbling"

Anakin turned and stood beside me as we both crossed our arms and broke our enraged gaze as obi-wan began going over the plan.

"(y/n) as we near the dreadnaught, you will send him a hologram message saying you have the prisoner, showing clear evidence that Anakin is cuffed and with you, you do have those cuffs with you yes?"

I unclipped a pair of handcuffs from my utility belt and dangled them infront of anakins face, smirking "yes, I do" he avoided even looking at them and kept his face emotionless hiding his aggravation.

"when Dooku eventually gives you access to enter the ship, you will take Anakin to him as you would if you'd actually been successful on your original mission. I will follow behind, but undetected and assist you with capturing Dooku. Once we have him we will take the shuttle back and lock Count up for the rest of his miserable life"

I sighed and nodded. Taking orders from a Jedi didn't feel good, but as I said earlier I look out for myself and myself only.

If this mission is unsuccessful and Dooku got to me he wouldn't hesitate to kill me. He had made that very clear many times warning me what would happen If I ever tried and turn against him.

-----

----

---

--

-

The mission was a-go after sending the hologram message to Dooku, we were given access into the east hangar of the huge separatist dreadnaught ship which I had called home for so many years.

I must say Anakin in handcuffs, helpless was most entertaining.

"well im glad your enjoying this" he said, shaking his head.

"yes I am, very much" I laughed.

As I lowered the shuttle into the hangar, I peered out of the window at the several droids marching past, this better work.

After several minutes of Anakin complaining over the cuffs, we were finally on our way towards dooku up in the viewing area.

As the elevator door shut Anakin and I stood side to side looking forward in silence. There was a weird tension between us that I was starting to pick up on but I pushed it aside for now.

Anakin broke the silence, "you don't have to live like this"

I ignored his comment and kept my eyes facing forward towards the elevator doors that I was wishing would soon open. I could feel his eyes tracing my face looking for any emotion he could pick up on.

He carried on "if you were truly a sith, truly consumed by the dark side you would never have agreed to do this. I feel the conflict within you"

Grinding my teeth together I turned my head to him and my eyes met his.

He had more of a concerned look on his face now more than the usual look of disgust at me.

"I....i don't know what youre talking about. Ive chosen this life, theres...theres no going back now" I sighed, wiping my face of any visible emotion and turning back to the door.

He sighed and also turned to face the doors just as the elevator came to a stop and they began to open.

"(y/n)! a pleasure to see you my darling" the familiar voice of count Dooku rejoiced, putting a lot more sincere voice than usual.

"lovely to see you completed the mission, I was beginning to think you had failed me. For your sake that would have been very disappointing." he said holding his hand to his chin.

"well im here now master, with the prisoner"

"count dooku" Anakin suddenly spoke up, we hadn't agreed on him talking but I guess being the "chosen one" and all it gave him a lot of confidence.

"ah the great, Anakin skywalker. Hows your metal arm treating you? I do apologise about  that" dooku said clearly not sorry at all. I could almost feel anakins anger burning off him but he bit his tongue and stayed quiet.

Where was obi-wan? I don't know how much longer we could keep up this small-talk before count would start to get suspicious

just as that thought flew past my mind, the elevator doors opened once more.

"hello there"