Part 24

With your shoes on, hair up, ass phat as hell, you were ready to play with the shit talking gang of haikyuu.

You and Tsukishima were on blocking, lining yourselves up correctly with the net while Bokuto was spiking, he ran up towards the net just after Akaashi set the ball for him, where he slammed it down onto the floor, completely going through Tsukishima's block.

You looked at the blond bean with a small glare, but he felt it and threw his head in your direction as if asking 'what the fuck do you want now?' and you seemed to understand and said "Are you really a middle blocker?" and watched as his face turned from irritation to one of offence and he 'tch'ed at you before looking forward again, only to find Bokuto's mood higher than Oikawa's self esteem...

"HEY HEY HEY! DID YOU SEE THAT AGASHEEE!" he exclaimed, loud enough for the entirety of Japan to hear it, but you didn't mind, it was cute how he was so childish and happy all the time. (oof dont tell her about his emo moments). You smiled at him, not a half-assed smile that was forced or anything, a genuine smile, lay upon your pretty face, it was small, but noticeable, something you hadn't done in a long while.

He looked around the gym to see the reactions of his spike, seeing Akaashi smiling and nodding his head at him, Kuroo smirking in approval and Tsukishima looking annoyed, which must mean he found it difficult to block. Then, he came to look at your face, to see a serene smile on it. After meeting you for the first time a couple weeks ago at the first training camp Karasuno came to, he thought you looked irritated, upset, like you didn't want to be there, but after witnessing how you helped your team, his viewpoint changed slightly. You looked less annoyed while helping them, more at peace, as if you had done this all before, a professional even, and the way you would have stars in your eyes when you noticed one of the boys using a technique you told them about, how you looked like you were in your own little world when watching them play. Those were times he thought you didn't look angry, and right now even, you looked proud for him, like you really are pleased of his achievement, even if it wad only small, he appreciated it, and it brought heat to his cheeks the more he stared at you.

He was brought out of his trance when you whipped your head over to Tsukishima, the smile immediately leaving you face, turning into a frown when he gave a look of disgust at you in response, queuing the bickering between you again.

The practice went on until about midnight, with Tsukishima only managing to block a couple spikes, with some inspirational tips from the bros and Akaashi, along with you helping him out too when he decided he didn't want to be a dick. You blocked most of the spikes sent your way, only a few getting past when they took your vulnerability of arguing with Tsukishima for granted, getting in as many spikes as they could while you were distracted, knowing that this is their only chance. You spiked too of course, only not managing to score a point when three of them would block, but even then a simple rebound would fix that problem, and in the end it was futile for them. Although, they learned, whether it was new techniques to use or simply being able to jump that few more centimetres. All of it mattered to them, and so they made to sure listen to every last piece of information you were giving them, before walking back to the prescribed rooms and falling straight asleep, exhausted from the days work.

You though, had a hot shower first, rubbing the sweat off of your body knowing how uncomfortable it is to sleep when sweaty, especially in the heat it is now. Then you walked towards you room that you shared with the other managers, all of them being asleep, so you tiptoed inside, closing the door carefully and to your futon on the end, being besides Kiyoko and the wall. You climbed inside and sighed quietly, before drifting off into a peaceful slumber, smiling in your sleep.

                               ~😎~

(A/n)- 😳 author is updating again less than a week later, who are you and what have you done with the real author?!
um chile NE ways its bokuto loving hours and i'd like to dedicate this chapter to bokuto and daisuke kambe cuz he can marry me any day and so can his sister 😚🤪
ngl some of y'alls comments be wildin and i-
NE ways i łôvë you and your apple bottom jeans and you boots with the fur
K BYE