𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Forever - Labrinth

— # WARNING: abuse, name-calling, mentions of sa

"—Mom! I'm telling you the truth!" You argued, following your mother around the house. After being sent home from school sick, she forced you to take a pregnancy test in front of her. The results came out positive. Now your mother was set to rain hell down on the rest of your day and make it a whole lot worst than it already was.

"I can't believe I wasted the best years of my life raising a whore like you—fucking bullshit," The woman screamed, snatching a wine bottle and a duffle bag. You had just finished crying, and now, you're starting up again. In your hand is your pregnancy test. You never put it down as your mom kicked your bedroom door open. "—Sleeping around with boys and getting pregnant,"

"I didn't sleep with anyone! I told you what happened!" You said, watching m/n rip your dresser open and throw your clothes inside. "Wait-what are you doing with my clothes?"

"I'm not letting you stay in my house and steal my money anymore," She announced, making you let out a short gasp. You paced over to your mother and grabbed hold of her, pleading for her to stop. This caused a struggle between you, a fight to keep your things in your grasp. "Get off, Y/n!"

"No! you have to stop and listen to me! Mom!" You said, taking her arm. This angers the woman. She's stopped as you wanted, but her reasons were a normality to you. She drops the things in her hands, turning quickly.

"I said get off!" Your mother screamed, throwing her fist and hitting you across the face, busting your lip open. The hit knocked you down to the ground, yelping as your hand touched your lip. You whimpered, feeling blood oozing from the wound. M/n picked up the wine bottle back you up against the wall. "I want nothing to do with you anymore Y/n! What don't you get about that? You were a mistake from the beginning! But no, I had to keep you so I could get a paycheck from your pathetic excuse of a father."