Chapter 48

Bria's POV

The looks on everyone's faces were priceless. It took a while for Ace to become himself once more. He was crying so much. My dad congratulated us and took Ace outside for some air.

I stayed inside to work the crowd and Liz was at my side instantly. "So, you're really making me a grandma huh?" She asked with the biggest grin on her face. I nod my head laughing and she squeezed me tightly.

"Ace is a good guy. Treat him right." She commented.

"Isn't that what you're suppose to tell him?"

"I think your dad has that part covered." She said and I smiled rolling my eyes.

A few minutes later Ace returned and grabbed my arm pulling me away from the crowd. 

"I have one more surprise for you." He whispered.

We bid everyone good night and left our engagement party still in full swing. Ace drove us to a closed off building and led us inside.

"Ace! I really don't think this is a good time for me to go to jail."

"Why not?" He asked innocently.

"Ace!"

"Relax baby. We're not doing anything illegal."

"But the sign said-"

"Didn't you realize the door was open?"

"So?"

"Baby, I'm really trying to impress you here but you're making it real difficult."

"What do you mean?"

"I reserved this place for us tonight." He said softly and I squealed in delight. He took my hand and led me through the building.

We came upon a large heated pool with the word 'CONGRATS' spelt in red rose petals. Twinkly lights lit up the entire area and a blue banner was hung on the wall with the words 'She said yes' on it.  I covered my mouth in shock and looked around some more. There was a cart with a bottle of cider in a bucket of ice and two champagne flutes to use.

"You were so sure i'd say yes?" I asked through tears and he grinned.

"Even if you hadn't. I would've pestered you until you did." He responded and I giggled.

He placed a loving kiss on my lips and tried to hoist my dress up.

"Ace what are you doing?"

"I'm getting you ready for a swim." He told me and passed the dress over my head. His lips met mine again and this time his hands cup my a** and pulled me even closer to him. His left hand rose and unclasped my bra and I gasped in surprise.

"Ace what are you doing?" I asked again.

"Did I mention we are going skinny dipping?"

"We can't. There are cameras around."

"Relax. I asked them to shut them off."

"You did what?!"

"Babe, can't you just enjoy this night? I did all of this for you. You have all day tomorrow to tell me about how wrong I was for doing this and how cost effective it was."

"Exactly how much did all of this cost?" I asked and my response was a hard smack to my a**.

Ace slid my underwear down my legs and stared at my naked body in appreciation. I used a scrunchie to tie my hair up and he smiled even bigger. Next, he stripped himself naked and picked me up and carried us both into the pool.