80

Jimin and Jin was walking down the street

Jimin and Jin was walking down the street... Well... Jimin was. Jin had a little spring in his step and that didn't go unnoticed by his son. "So... Mother, how did you meet dad?". Jimin asked and Jin blushed. "Well...". Jin cleared his throat. "We actually met in high school". Jin said. "We bumped into each other in the hall, but me being moody... Shouted at him".

"I can see that". Jimin giggled. "Hush child". Jin said. "Anyway...". Jin says. "After that, I kept seeing him and he will always stare at me". Jin said. "I was going to call him out on it but he got to me first and he gave me pink roses". Jin said. "How romantic". Jimin says. "Right?". Jin giggled. "He asked me out that day and for some reason, I said yes".

"You wasn't going to say yes?". Jimin asked and Jin shook his head. "Ken was a quiet boy in school". Jin said. "So, he was bullied?". Jimin asks. "No, quite the opposite actually". Jin says. "No one messed with him". Jin said. "Which I don't know why cause he was so sweet and gentle with me". Jin smiled.

"I never been treated so kindly and lovingly before Ken came into my life". Jin said and Jimin looks up at his mother. "So you weren't mad with he left?". Jimin asked. "I was extremely mad, but then I realized that he wouldn't leave me without a reason". Jin answered.

"All I did was wait for him, I waited for him to send me something telling me he was ok... But got nothing". Jin looks down. "Mother". Jimin held his mother's hand and Jin smiled at him. "I'm ok mochi". Jin said. "He's here with us now... We can be a family now, and that's all that matters". Jin said and Jimin nods.

"You're so pretty when you're happy mother". Jimin said and Jin blushed. "I'm going to get things for dinner". Jin says. "You go get some fruit". Jin quickly walks away from his son and Jimin laughed. "He's so cute". Jimin says and went to the fruit stall...

But was pulled into a alley.