• 40

pulling closer and closer , it was as though their senses had taken over them

pulling closer and closer , it was as though their senses had taken over them . the yearning of a kiss they had for such a long time .

it couldn't be held back longer anymore , it was time , it had to be done . they were sick and tired of waiting knowing each other wanted it .

In the shadows her face was so close to his that he could smell the sweet rose fragrance of her scented body wash . before she could withdraw her mind from its far places, his arms were around her - holding onto her as he caressed the curves of her petite waist .

She felt again the rush of helplessness, the wave of desire and lust filled up their minds , wanting nothing but the feeling of their lips intertwining .

He bent back her head across his arm and kissed her, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made her cling to him as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world , she gripped onto his shirt then to his neck .

her tongue poking at his lips , asking for entrance . before he could even process , her tongue was in his mouth.

In all truth he had not invited this prodigy of a tongue; turning, he had merely wished to look at her face, expecting only that the expression of alluring delight. the beauty that'd he melt into .

yet he did not even catch a glimpse of her face, so instantaneous and urgent was that tongue. Plunged like some aggressive sea animal .

her tongue played around with his , at a point he was certain her tongue reached his uvula , flipping around , their tongues interlocked .

he didn't know nor care where the origins of the sweet taste in her mouth came from , all he knew was that he loved it .

it tasted like candy land , leaving him wanting more - he sucked onto her tongue , giving her the pleasuring feeling . going further away , sucking her bottom lips as passion and lust took over him .

pushing yurim gently to the wall , pinning her in a place which she had no escape route , he cupped the side of her cheeks as he sucked onto her tasty lips .

His insistent mouth was parting her shaking lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling. And before a swimming giddiness spun her round and round, she knew that she was kissing him back.

they went for a round two , knowing the two had desired for more .

the room filled with loud sounds of love being exchanged as the room atmosphere changed into a layer of tenderness .

she pulled and tugged onto his button-on shirt , the pressure causing the buttons to loosen up and flick itself to the ground .

revealing his well toned chest , sun tanned like the prepossessing colour of honey . moles scattered around his body , the markings of nature .

their lips were swollen at this point , their tongues swirled together like a whirlwind.

rubbing against each other , their tongues danced in sync with each other , a feeling of lechery grew in donghyuck's mind but he told himself to keep it in .

their lips parted , a strand of saliva hanging as they held eye contact . soon enough , a wave of embarrassment rushed over her .

her cheeks quivered red as she noticed what she had just done , never did she think of making out with the vampire prince himself.

"you were great with your tongue , baby." donghyuck complimented , leaving one last kiss on her lips .

this time it was soft and passionate full of fondness and attraction . a charismatic smile tugged on his lips as he gazed upon the adorable little figure of hers that was held up in her arms .

"will kissing be our daily routine now ?" donghyuck asked , making a hue of vermillion to form on her cheeks .

y'all this is one of the most intensive make out sess i've ever written , it's made specially for you 💋🥵