Review by Ember: The Last of Us

Title: The Last of Us

Author: jmoon_space

Reviewer: EmberShy

Summary: 4/5

So something I like to do is tell you a little bit about why I chose each score and what I thought about each part to help you work on each part individually instead of throwing it all at the bottom and letting you be overwhelmed. 

Hooked for sure, could probably use a little editing but nothing serious. It's fine on its own, I don't have a lot to say about it.

Grammar: 4/5

Didn't see that many mistakes, and if there were a few I caught, it didn't distract my reading really I was too interested to pay attention to it. Not much to say here either (that's a good thing if I don't talk a lot).

Character Building: 4/5

Again no complaints, I'm barely on the first chapter and I'm just really enjoying it still not much to say otherwise, I think your characters are simple and easy to understand and relate to, I like being able to relate to characters in real life and that I can do.

Writing Style: 4/5

Your writing style reminds me a lot of my own, I found it simple, easy to read, and overall relatable. Again nothing bad to say.

Plot + Originality: 5/5

Alright, it's rare for me to give full scores, but I just have to, not only that I want to, I kept reading well pretty far in then I remembered I'm writing a review and should probably finish it.

Furthermore, I really enjoyed your story and still am enjoying it. I think the whole thing is well written and I enjoyed it right from the preface. I don't have a lot to say besides I really enjoyed it, and well there is always room for improvement, I really don't know where to tell you to improve, I am enjoying it too much as it is. 

If you haven't entered this book in any awards on Wattpad before, I recommended it.

OVERALL SCORE: 21/25

What I did like: I liked everything. To be honest, I have like zero complaints, I want to help you improve but I don't know what to tell you, I think it was fantastic.

What I did not like: This was a hard decision, I always point out something I liked and something I didn't. Well here was my decision, there wasn't like anything I didn't like. Nothing I can remember or that was significant, I just enjoyed it.

Overall: I'll say it one more time for the sake of the review, it was good, I loved it, there's not much else to say, I encourage any mystery/thriller fans to read this.