10|THE EDGE

A MONDAY NIGHT DIDN'T STOP SILAS REYES FROM HAVING HIS SHARE OF FUN

A MONDAY NIGHT DIDN'T STOP SILAS REYES FROM HAVING HIS SHARE OF FUN. HIS PARENTS WERE OFF ON A VACATION TO REKINDLE THEIR LOVE THANKS TO THE STUNT THAT AURORA NEWTON HAD PULLED.

Music blasted through the living room. The glass table had more lines of coke than you could count and Silas was accompanied by seven, near to naked, girls. All were drunk off their heads and unaware of reality.

Silas was on the high of ecstasy and enjoyed the sensations around him. The women danced around him and left no area untouched. Hands and tongues trailed his arms, chest, neck and thighs. He basked in the attention.

A hand palmed his covered bulge whilst both sides of his neck were covered in wet kisses. His body was numb but his mind was alive with deadly fantasies of what he would do to the girls who were all up on him.

They had all consumed ungodly amounts of harmful substances which were tingling up and down their bodies, making them feel invincible.

But no one was invincible and Silas witnessed that first hand just over a year ago. Mistakes are okay if you learn from them but that went over Silas' head as here he was again, getting shitfaced.

The girls had unbuckled his jeans and pulled his cock free from his boxers. His cock throbbed as three girls took it in turns to have him enter the warm insides of their mouths. They teased his tip with their luscious lips and rubbed him up from the balls making a deep groan erupt from his mouth. The remaining four girls were off to the side, feeling each other up.

Silas brought one of the girls from his cock up to his mouth and planted his lips on hers.  His hands squeezed her bare, round breasts and his fingertips ran over her nipples. His lips kissed down her neck and his tongue glided across her right nipple. He took it into his mouth, his tongue swirled over her pebble and he lightly took it in between his teeth. Her eyes were closed, mouth dropping open, and she tugged on his hair.

His fingers entered her mouth and she supplied the saliva, her tongue eagerly consumed his digits. They were glistening when they left and his hand cupped her core. She was putty in his hands, completely at his will.

His cock was being deep throated by a brunette who was a three-course meal for a blonde who was feasting on her pussy. Her tongue left no fold, no slit unlicked as the brunette gagged on his throbbing rod. Silas bucked his hips as his fingers teased the hole of the other blonde who was sucking on his neck.

"Please... Silas..." she whimpered and pushed her hips forward but he pulled back. "I need them inside, please. Make me cum," she begged.

In they went, inside her warm, wet walls. Two fingers slipped in and curled up, bringing her to the edge.

Their lips collided in a desperate need for pleasure. Her neck was trapped in his hand and he pushed her off his mouth. A third finger joined inside and he watched her bite her lip as her eyes looked directly into his, silently begging and pleading for more. Her hands wrapped around the one on her neck and she bounced on his fingers, her breasts moved freely.

Silas could feel her clutch around his fingers and the words leaving her mouth were slurred. It could've been a result of the variety of drugs mixed with alcohol in her system but Silas liked to believe it was all him.

The room was hot, he was in heaven.

The four girls to the side of them were on top of each other's sweaty bodies, champagne glided down their crevices. The three girls on him were a moaning mess. One was moaning because of the sweet taste of pussy, one because of a soft tongue and gagging on his cock and one because of his talented fingers.

His cock was ready to release. The sensations were too much to bear. His ears were overrun with the sounds of bodies slapping against each other and his body was full of stimulation.

Silas was ready and he could tell that the blonde gripping down on his fingers was ready too.

"Out!" A voice boomed from the back. The eight of them froze. "Girls, get your clothes, your bags, whatever, and get out." No one moved. "Hello? Now."

The girls scrambled to get their things and quickly covered up to leave whilst Silas groaned in frustration. "Dean, fuck off!"

"Sorry ladies, I'm sure you can find another guy to get you off. The night's still young," Dean winked at them as he held the door open like a gentleman. Seven years his senior, Dean was Silas' best friend.

It was just the two of them in the empty house. "Are you gonna suck my dick? These blue balls are your fault," he blamed.

Dean walked around the sofa to see the mess that was made. Powder was all over the table, pills were sitting on the damp, beer scented rug and he could see a syringe teetering on the edge of the arm rest. "You can fuck your hand," he sighed. "You can't carry on like this."

"We're not having a heart to heart," Silas pulled his boxers and pants back on. He was about to stand up but Dean told him to sit down.

Dean poured himself a drink, "A drink, I can deal with. This," he motioned to the naked drugs, "I can't. Don't you remember what happened the last time you went crazy?"

Silas sunk into the sofa, "It's in the past."

"How the fuck have you got no remorse? You dragged me into it because of your stupid actions and now it's on my conscience," Dean scratched the back of his neck. "Jesus, you have a constant reminder every day you wake up and you're still reckless."

Silas blinked. He heard the words Dean spoke but he couldn't process them in his clouded mind.

"There's no point in talking to you now, is there? Just sober up and fuck off to bed. School night and all."

He stood up and balanced himself on his two feet. His shirt was draping from his shoulders as he walked towards the stairs and gripped tightly onto the railing.

Silas gazed out into the garden before his tired legs carried him up to bed where he collapsed for the remainder of the night.