Chapter Nine

"Come on." Ryan dragged her by the arm out from the kitchen. Myra waved her goodbye to Aunt Mary who laughed as Myra disappeared from her view. 

"Where are we going?" Myra asked him as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to himself. 

"To our house. We're all getting drunk." He grinned at her. She rolled her eyes as she walked out of the house with him.

The sun was shining brightly but she was thankful that she was wearing a pair of blue denim shorts. Myra had a black shirt tucked into the shorts and she looked beautiful. She had applied makeup to her face and braided her hair into two braids and big hoops. She looked stunning. 

"Why are we getting drunk?" She asked him as a few boys waved at her. She smiled and waved back at them as she walked with Ryan to the boys house. 

The territory was buzzing today, most of the boys and girls training while some of them were in school. Ryan stopped quickly as kids ran past him laughing and being chased by a woman calling out their names. 

"Andy broke up with his girlfriend." Ryan whispered in her ear as they neared the house with the dead plants. 

"I didn't know he had a girlfriend…" Myra mumbled softly. 

They were always with her and she had never seen him with a girl before. Myra thought about how she really didn't know much about the boys and if they were wondering the same thing. 

"Ryan! Darling come here!" 

They whipped their heads to the door that opened a couple of houses away. A beautiful woman walked out of the house with a cake in her hands. 

"Mom, you didn't need to make a cake for him." Ryan sighed as he walked towards her. 

The woman was gorgeous, brown hair straightened and her red dress was beautiful. She smiled at Myra and waved her over once she handed Ryan the cake. 

"I've been telling Ryan to bring you over because he's been obsessed with his new friend, but he never brings you." The woman said as Myra walked towards her. Ryan's mom wrapped her arms around her, making Myra smile as she hugged her tightly. "My name is Susan but all of his friends call me their mom. I'd gladly adopt you." His mum pulled back grinning at her. 

Myra stared at the woman called Susan. The same name her mom had yet this was the first hug she had ever gotten from someone so caring. 

"Thank you." Myra smiled at her softly. 

"You're scaring her mom." Ryan groaned and nudged Myra away. "Come on. We've got a date with my room." He wiggled his eyebrows at Myra who chuckled as she walked towards their house. 

Ryan's mom laughed and rolled her eyes at him. She waved at Myra as Myra walked up to the door. She had never been in the house, never really had any time to be shown around. She knocked on the door and it opened immediately to see Brian shirtless. He was wearing only a pair of shorts as he looked at her confused. 

"Why?" He asked her confused as he moved out of the way to let her in. Myra didn't move. 

Was she not supposed to come? 

She turned around to look at Ryan with confusion in her eyes. 

"We need a girl to curse at another girl. Plus girls hugs are therapeutic." Ryan chuckled as he held her  by the hand and walked her into the house. 

Myra's eyes immediately found Andy's who was sitting beside the mini fridge and drinking from a vodka bottle. Kyle and Josh were sitting on the black couch, they were shirtless too. They raised a beer to her, acknowledging she was here.