11

'Well done Sursh!' All the boys clap as I reach the balcony, relaxing now I was done and could instead watch them all squirm when the other girls came out.

'I actually think I'm in shock man!' Finn stares ahead and I laugh. 'WHO KNEW SHE HAD THAT IN HER!' Nas yelled and I laughed slightly again.

Then out came Siannise.

She did really well, stood in a gold sparkly two piece. Then Paige came out in her BDSM outfit, with a bloody whip and everything.

Finn definitely perked up then.

After Paige was Leanne, who was dressed like a street racer. Then Jess came out in a maid outfit, and finally Sophie finished as a VS Angel.

'Well done girls! Smashed it!' The boys all clap us, and we're about to go and get changed, when God Is A Dancer starts playing, and everyone stares confused.

Until a new girl, dressed as a freaking Greek Goddess walks in and down the steps.

'OH. MY.' I gasp, all the girls faces unamused as we clap, the boys enjoying this way too much.

Especially Callum.

Dick.

- saoirse beach hut -

'Please. Please can you just give me a break.' I sigh, laughing slightly as I pout.

She did her thing then legit cleared off.

Walked straight back out again.

'Oh.'

We all make our way down to the fire pit, sitting in girls and boys teams as Paige reads out the results.

'Okay. Paige your heart rate was raised the most by Finn. Saoirse, yours was raised the most by Connagh with a G.'

My eyes widened as Callum gasped, everyone shouting as I laughed. 'Leanne. Your's was also raised the most by Connagh with a G.' We all laugh again.

'Sophie. Your heart was raised the most by Connagh with a G.' Everyone gasps, laughing even more. This guy.

'Bloody hell. Bloody smashed it!' Finn stares, laughing. 'D'you want lessons lads or?' Connagh jokes and they all chuckle.

'Siannise your heart rate was raised the most by.' She starts laughing. 'Surely not.' We all laugh. Apart from Paige, Connagh has a clean sweep. 'Connagh with a G.'

'Jess. Your heart rate was raised the most by... the one and only Mike.' My jaw drops as everyone laughs.

Then it's the boys results.

'Connagh with a G. Your heart was raised the most by... miss Saoirse.' My eyebrows raise. 'Go on Sursh!' Everyone's eyes widen as I laugh.

Finn's was Paige, and Nas' was Jess and Mike's was by Sophie.

'Connor. Your heart rate was raised the most by newcomer Rebecca. And Callum. Yours was also raised the most by Rebecca.' I laugh once, everyone cringing awkwardly.

Then Connor got a text.

'Connor and Callum, as your heart rates were both raised the most by Rebecca, you'll each join her on a date tonight.' I sigh, licking my teeth with a smirk. 'Connor please join Rebecca in the hideaway immediately. #sexgoddess #heartsdontlie.' My jaw drops.

Jesus this show was savage.

He heads off quickly, the boys all following.

'Fantastic.' I laugh dryly, shaking my head.