33 - Headquarters

Despite not spending the majority of summer with the Weasleys Hogwarts wasn't exactly boring. You'd learnt how to Apparate and you'd passed your test with a distinction but apart from that, you'd spent your summer helping your mum and other teachers around Hogwarts along with spending the majority of your time with Hagrid and all his animals. 

Right now you were laying across one of the transfiguration tables, admiring your wand as your mum sorted through some of the textbooks. "Mum I'm bored." You huffed. 

"Then perhaps you'll find some entertainment in cleaning the Great Hall and helping set up the tables for the first day of term." 

"Or... you could let me go visit the twins..." 

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that." 

"But why?" You sat up on the table. "Barty's gone and I can do magic outside of Hogwarts and so can the twins, I'll be safe!" 

"You have to wait for Severus." 

"What?" You questioned the woman but like magic the door flung open and there stood in the doorway was Snape. 

"Pack your things, we're leaving." He spoke in his usual tone. 

"Leaving? Where are we going?" You asked. 

"We're going on an adventure." 

"Last time you told me we were going on an adventure you took me to the forbidden forest and left me there." 

"Taught you bravery didn't it?" 

"I was four." 

He just shrugged at your answer before instructing you to meet him in your mothers office in ten minutes. You headed up to Gryffindor tower and grabbed your trunk and started thowing your clothes and belongings inside. You didn't really have time to think much about where you'd be going, you just hoped it was to see the twins.

The three of you had written to one another well, mainly Fred wrote to you. He hadn't told you much about his summer which had made you suscpisous of what was going on. Especially because Dumbledore had instructed you not to write to Harry at all. You were never told why but you were sure you'd find out soon enough. 

You lugged your trunk down the stairs and headed to your mothers office where you saw her and Snape standing in the doorway. "Are any of you going to tell me where we're going?" 

"You'll know soon enough." Snape said as he moved over to the fireplace in her office. 

"We're travelling by Floo power?"

"We are indeed."

"Stay safe dear, send the Weasleys my well wishes." 

"I will, wait! The Weasley's? Are we going to the Burrow?" 

"Not quite..." Snape muttered. 

"Take care dear, I'll see you soon." McGonagall hugged you. 

"See you soon Mum." You stepped back and walked over to the fireplace next to Snape. He grabbed a handful of Floo powder and stepped into the fireplace. 

"Repeat what I say, clearly." He instructed. "12 Grimmauld Place." He threw the powder down and disappeared in a glow of green flames. Your eyes lit up and the words he spoke. You knew exactly where you were going. You were going to the Black family house. 

Much like Snape you grabbed the powder and hurried to the fireplace. You pulled your trunk in too as you clearly spoke. "12 Grimmauld Place!" A bright light flashed in your eyes as you felt yourself spinning but that quickly stopped. You opened your eyes slightly to see that you were no longer in your mothers office but you were now in the Black's kitchen.