12.

"You should've told me that you had doubts that there was a tracker in your ring. I could've tested it for you in a less dangerous way." Soomin couldn't understand why he was so frustrated about the whole cordial because for once she wasn't worried about what was going to happen.

"I didn't want to pile more things on you, Namjoon." She said trying to calm him down but his pacing around her small office wouldn't stop. "You are doing a lot of things already and I don't want to burden you more than you already are." She flinched when he punched the wall opposite her and turned around, looking murderous. For the first time since she met him she was afraid of him. More than she was afraid of Soongho.

"I'm not doing this as favor, Soomin." He said in a slightly higher voice which had her gulping and rooted to her chair. "I'm doing this because I want to. Your bruises haven't yet healed from the last time and you are treading dangerous waters again. He's not going sit silent this time either and I can't bear to see you hurt." He turned around again leaning his both hands on the wall. Her heart melted seeing him this way, he felt helpless but she wasn't as frail as he thought.

But what had her getting up and placing her hand comfortingly on his back was the way his voice broke on the last words. He had looked like he was in pain and she couldn't see him hurt, especially not because of her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you. I should have told you but I just...." She sighed, seeing that he wasn't turning around. She ducked under his arms so that she could see his face. She lightly grazed her hand along his clenched jaw. She expected him to turn away but he didn't and it reduced her nervousness. He still had his eyes closed but his jaw relaxed and he leaned into her touch.

"I'm sorry, Joon. It won't be the first time for me to see his wrath." His eyes opened at that. She had to gulp seeing the intensity in his eyes. "Do you really think you can shut me down by saying that everytime? Why don't you understand that I don't care if it's not your first time? I want this to be your last time. I can't see you in pain. Plain and simple."

Right now, she had no idea how to react but she couldn't control her tears seeing the tender look on Namjoon's face. He loved her. It was as clear as the day for her to see. She took comfort in that and hugged him, burying her face in his neck, inhaling his musky scent.

"You are such a good man, Namjoon-ah. You'd make your future girlfriend or wife so happy. I kind of feel jealous and I really wish I met you sooner." He clutched her tighter, his hands sending shivers down her spine as they glided down her body so sensuously.

He pulled back, her back hitting the wall as he approached her. Her breath hitched as he cupped the back of her head while the other rested on her waist. "Don't say that, Soomin. I'm just glad I met you and yes, just like you said I'll make you the happiest woman on this planet." She laughed but a denial was already on the way. Her words got stuck in her mouth as he spoke first though.

"Will you run away with me?" He asked. She stopped breathing for a second as she searched his face but she found honesty and love, that could cure everything in the world. "Yes, I will." She said, her voice barely over a whisper.

He grinned then, the brightest she had ever seen on his face. No words were uttered as he closed the distance between them. His lips were soft yet firm as he kissed her long and deep.

She clutched onto his shoulder and shirt for dear life as the kiss deepened. He wrapped her legs around his waist as he pushed his tongue inside her mouth, which had her moaning. They took their time exploring each other as they kissed. Namjoon's hands were restless as he tried to caress each and every part of her body, creating a path of fire wherever he touched.

When they separated to breath, he started leaving wet, sloppy kisses down her jaw and neck, always cautious not to leave any marks behind. She groaned loudly, throwing back her head to give him more access to her skin.

Soomin had never felt this way before. Even when she had been physical with Soongho before everything went downhill she never felt such hot need tugging at her core. She never found sex as her  friends described, mind-blowing. For her it had been a way to connect to the person she loved but she never liked it. With Namjoon though, it was different. He awakened something in her that she didn't even know existed. She craved his touch like she craved to see his face whenever she was alone in her room in the dark. She wanted to feel loved and she wanted to show how much she loved him.

"Take me away, Namjoon-ah." She whispered, her voice huskier than usual. "Take me away from this hell hole, somewhere no one can find us." He gently caressed her face before placing a sweet kiss on her forehead. "I will, Soomin-ah. I promise. That time isn't so far but till then just do as I say and don't do anything reckless as today." She nodded and kissed him again but the moment was broken by the bell ringing, indicating a customer's arrival.

"I'll see who it is." He said putting her down. He didn't want to leave as he looked down at her small figure. Her face was flushed, her hair messy and her lips were red and swollen. When she looked up at him with a small, shy smile he wanted to get her back in his arms but he couldn't. There would be time for that later.

He just didn't know that the person waiting outside wouldn't let them unite any time soon.

~~~~
A/N:

Shits about to go down.

Who do you think it is outside?

I hope you are enjoying this book till now.

Thank you all for reading!!