12

Where Mike pulls me for a chat to tell me he's annoyed at what I said in the game.

Oh my god. Men.

It was a game.

'Okay. I'm annoyed because, I thought we'd spoke about it and nipped it in the bud.' I laugh. 'We had! I didn't know what to say, the bloody suck n blow game. I genuinely just had to make a split decision, because you're so secure in your relationship. All props to you, you and Leanne are proper cute together, I just think you almost look, for things to sort out.'

He laughs slightly. 'Cause you're a police officer and you want to solve problems. That's what I meant.' He smiles, nodding. 'Ahh. Nah I hear you, I hear you.' I feel slightly bad.

'I really do apologise if I offended or upset you.' 'No you don't have to apologise, I just wanted to get it off my chest.' I nod at him. 'No that's good. I get it. We're good.' We both stand up. 'We're good.' He gives me a hug.

'And you're still my Uncle Mikey.' I laugh as he chuckles. 'Alright. Calm.' He pats my head, both of us heading back upstairs.

Where Rebecca and Callum are having a chat, alone.

'Oh for fucks sake.' Mike and I laugh loudly as we walk over to everyone, all of them laughing at me a little.

'Every day's a draw out. I've had enough.' I huff dramatically, plonking down next to Paige.

'She needs to relax man.' I pout, Mike laughing. 'I do feel for you. Because it does seem to be a recurring.' He rolls his hands.

'It's an everyday thing.' Paige laughs with me. 'Why do I like him so much.' I groan.

Then, out of literally bloody nowhere.

Rebecca's talking to Finn.

'What. The. Fuck.' My eyes widen as I walk to the bean bag with Paige, trying to peek. 'She's moving mad.' I shake my head, staring as she walks back over to the boys whilst their washing up.

All the girls stood together staring at them.

'Ew, whys Mike so happy? I've never seen him laugh that hard all of his life.' I scoff at Leanne.

'All the 10 days you've known him?' I laugh loudly. 'Oi, listen.' She giggles.

'You fuckin fraud.' Everyone chuckles at the girl.

'She needs to calm down a bit.' Sophie shakes her head as they all burst out laughing at something.

'Fuckin hell, really not keen.' Paige shakes her head.

'Right, I'm going to bed.' I wave to everyone, Siannise and Jess having a chat with Rebecca as Leanne, Sophie and Paige come with me to get ready.

'You alright?' Callum then appears in the bedroom, just as I'm putting my glasses on in bed. 'Yeah, just tired.' I smile, watching as he flops onto the bed like a fish.

'How was your chat with Becky?' I laugh and he grins. 'Not bad. You a bit jealous.' I close my eyes, sighing. 'No... Yes.' He laughs.

'Right. Be honest. Do you like her, in that way.' I huff, wanting to get it over with. Like ripping off a band aid.

'I mean, don't get me wrong, she is a stunning girl. And I could see her being a good mate.' I nod.

Oh.

'But, I think I'm a lot happier with you.' He smiles at me and I try not to grin too much. 'Really?' He nods. 'Yeah, and I was thinking, tomorrow. I'm gonna tell her that I'm not interested in like progressing with her, I wanna focus on you.' I smile. 'Okay.' I grin.