The Fight

Eislyn P.O.V.

A rush of emotions go through me. I stumble back into Dagger's chest, who catches me, holding my hips. Vicious and Dash reach into their waistbands, grabbing at the guns that I know are placed there. The three of them look down at me curiously. 

"That's my mother."

Dagger practically growls like a werewolf, holding onto me even tighter than before. 

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, when I realized that my little girl was here and probably already met her father, I figured she'd want to come back with me. So, I came. But I can see that you are comfortable making those glorious men but their lives at risk for a whore like you."

"I'm not a whore, and you aren't going to put their lives in danger."

My mother starts laughing maniacally, reaching into her bag. Before Vicious and Dash can react, my mother is waving a gun in the air. She gets closer to me, close enough where I can smell the alcohol reeking off of her. She dangerously drags the loaded gun, her finger on the trigger, down her own jaw. 

"You're going to hurt yourself. Put the gun down, and we can talk."

"I don't want to talk to you. I want to beat you until you die of blood loss. I want you to be beaten so bad you forget your own name and can only scream in pain. I want hear your shrieking voice echoing in my basement from your own cell."

Dagger stands in front of me, but when my mother shoots the gun, he's forced to move aside. 

"You sir are going to let me see my daughter's face or I'll fucking kill you."

Dagger looks at me, and I nod in agreement. I want to see her face when I shoot her in the foot. I bend down slowly, not wanting to capture my mother's attention, though she seems pretty dozed off talking to herself. I slip the gun I brought from my boot and right when she turns to me, I slide it into the back of my pants. 

I don't want her knowing I have it until I shoot. I have an advantage over her now. 

"Instead of violence, let's go about this differently."

"Whore. You are a whore. And you think you know everything. Little miss princess. Killed your own brother and father."

"It wasn't my fault because I wasn't in the car. Do you blame yourself for not stopping them?"

"Bitch, shut the fuck up!"

"Mom, nothing could have been done. Alex died. He's gone, but we can't let that stop us from living our lives. Don't you think he would want us to be happy?"

"I can't be happy without him. He was pride and joy. And you know who I had to deal with...you. I had to deal with you. The useless slut of the family."

"I can't bring him back. Killing me, hurting me, won't bring him back."

"Well, I can goddamn try."

That's when the plan hits me. 

"At least let me say goodbye."

All four of them look at me surprised. 

"Let me say goodbye to these three men, and I'll go with you...willingly."

"Are you kidding, Eislyn!?"

"Do you trust me, Dagger?"

"Yes, of course. Then I need to go. I have to say goodbye. I'm sorry. I can't let you get hurt. You would take a bullet for me, and I will except my fate."

I turn to Dash and Vicious. 

"Mom, can I please have a minute?"

My mom, as I see from the corner of me eye, nods in agreement. Dumb bitch. She walks towards the table where Dagger and I just ate. I whisper lowly to the boys.

"Once we get outside, I'm going to hit the gun against her head."

"You have a gun?"

"I can't believe you think that low of me Dash. Now, if it all goes to plan, she'll be unconscious, you two take her, and Dagger and I get on with our date."

Of course, nothing ever goes to plan. Just as I'm about to hit her on the head, my mother puts the gun to my head. Well, shit. I squirm in her unbelievably tight grasp. She cackles in my ear, pulling me towards her car. The boys try to get to me, but with my mother waving a gun around, I tell them to say put.

"Listen to your boss. Don't move an inch. All three of you."

I thrust my head back, hearing the crutch on her nose. Her grasp loosens enough for my to swing around. I uppercut her jaw, my fist already aching for the harsh contact. My mother comes at me again, but I dodge her, knocking her knees in from the back. She falls to the ground, the alcohol playing a big part in her not being able to fight back.