chapter 2.

" I want that deal signed and delivered to me in the next hour Roland or else your job will be on the line. Don't push me."

    I cut the call off and started mumbling in Italian.

    " Fottuto idiota non può nemmeno......" ( Fucking idiot can't even) I said before the ringing of my phone interrupted me .

   Raising up my phone , I realised it was Mr Anthony, a business partner of mine.

    " Mr Anthony to what do I owe the pleasure" I said after accepting the call.

     " Reece how many times do I have to tell you to call me Micheal." he replied.

       " I'm sorry Micheal. What can I do for you today." I said while rotating my seat to face the view through the glass windows.

 " Well my daughter is having the grand opening of her empire tonight and I was hoping you would be there

" Well my daughter is having the grand opening of her empire tonight and I was hoping you would be there."

       " No problem Michael. I'll check in with my appointments today and see if I can make it." I replied while tapping my fingers on my laps.

     " Please do come Reece. You can also bring a plus one with you."

       " Alright then Michael. See you later" I said before ending the call.

     Tapping on the office telephone , I reached my assistant.

   " Yes Mr vitali"

     " I need you to get suits for myself and blue. We will be needing it this evening. And please send Roland in. His one hour is almost over."

      "Okay sir. I'll have that done immediately sir ."

∆∆∆
    Raising my left hand to look at my gold watch. I saw that it was 5pm and decided to go home .

         I packed up my office and made my way to the parking lot where my driver was waiting for me in a black BMW Nazca M12.

      While making my way down , my employees parted ways for me. I ignored the women who were stupid enough to give me flirtatious looks and pull down their cleavage . I do admit I was very good to look at. I got into the car and we drove off.

         Coming down from the car , I heard a little voice call

     " Papa!  Papa!"

     Turning to the direction of my garden , I saw blue running up to me. I bent down on one knee and picked him up to give h a big hug.

     " Blue I missed you so much"

  " I mish you Papa." He replied while tightening his arms around my neck.

       Being a year and six months he was so smart. He had always acted smarter than his age . We had similar features with the same emerald eyes , nose and lips. The only difference between us was our hair. I had brown hair while blue was blonde just like his mom.

     Releasing a sigh, I shook thoughts of  her out of my head . I stood up with blue still clinging to me and faced Irene, blue's nanny and my house keeper.

       Irene was an elderly woman. She stood at 5 foot with a petite figure ,honey coloured eyes and her silver hair packed into a neat bun.

       " Mr Reece , welcome home. Your suit and blue's has been delivered and blue has just been fed ."

       I took blue inside to get prepared for the ceremony.