13

I stay with Siannise as I see them kissing, trying to distract her as I don't think anyone else saw.

'Do you want some tea?' I ask Finn and Paige as they stroll past us in the kitchen a bit later.

'I'm having Vinot.'

'Bro. Connagh G and Rebecca kissed.' I mumble to Connor and Callum, Paige hugging me from behind. 'What!!?' Finn seems scared. 'Paige. I told you not to tell anyone.' Paige gasps.

'No! Finn I saw it!' He relaxes. 'Okay phew, I'm off the hook.' He sighs and I laugh.

'You still told Paige bro.' He shrugs.

'Sorryaboutit.' We all burst out laughing.

'She initiated it. I was sat with Siannise, I had to try and distract her.' I widen my eyes.

'She's gonna be so upset.' Paige bites her lip.

'I feel so bad for her.' Finn shakes his head. 'Bless her.' Connor agrees.

'Do you think I should pull Connagh and tell him I saw and that he needs to tell Siannise?' I ask them. 'Yeah, yeah. You do that. So we don't have to.' I laugh.

Great support.

'Oh yeah cheers guys. Thanks. Love the support network.' I scoff, Callum pulling me into a hug.

'We got ya, we'll cheer you on from here.'

I roll my eyes, flipping them all off as I head towards Connagh.

Shit shit shit.

'Connagh, can I borrow you a sec.' I mumble as I walk past and he nods, following me to the edge of the deck.

'Just quickly, I know it's not really my business. But I saw you and Rebecca, have a little.' I tell him.

'Ooh oh. You saw.' He seems a little flustered, blushing.

'Yeah, yeah I saw. I just think you need to tell Siannise about that now, before everyone else knows and she doesn't. Because she's one of my best friends in here and she's been hurt enough already.'

I'm a little bit sassy with him as I'm a bit annoyed he's picked Rebecca over Sian but, his choice not mine.

He just chose wrong.

'Ahh yeah. Cool. Right.' He nods.

'Obviously, I could see that it was her that initiated it, but I still think you need to be respectful to Siannise and just let her know what's going on or it's just gonna end up looking so muggy.' I finish, sipping my drink.

'Yeah, yeah. I get you. Do you think do it tonight then?'

I sigh inwardly.

- saoirse beach hut -

Saoirse stares at the camera with a sigh. 'I fully spent a solid 5 minutes talking about what he needed to do, tonight. And he still didn't get the message.' She flaps her hands around. 'Yes! Yes do it tonight.'

'Yeah. Yeah do it tonight. Just so she doesn't find out another way. Because obviously Rebecca's gone and told the other girls down there, right now, and shit like that spreads like a rash in here.' He laughs at me.

'Okay cool, Thankyou. I'll sort it.' He holds his hand up for a hi-five. 'Cool. Don't fuck it up G-man. I'm practically a boxer too.' I tell him, walking back over to the kitchen as he laughs, nodding.

Then he literally does it straight away.

'Oh god.' We all cringe, waiting for the impending shitness.