7

"Master Taehyung you know" you burst into laughter after hearing his absurd request. "Like my boss will accept your shitty offer"

A mischievous glint flashes through his honey orbs. "We'll see about that"

"You look like an amateur, an absolute noob-" you pause, studying his face carefully before continuing, "And even if you're a sexy bastard, it doesn't change the fact that-"

"I'm the noob? Have you seen yourself?" he scoffs, "Moving like some crackhead"

"If you're such a pro, why is the security taking so long to fix?" you inquire seriously, noticing his shoulders tense a bit.

"You don't have to worry about that" he answers vaguely, turning around. "Anyway, you can fuck off now. Your duty as a servant will begin tomorrow, I'll be waiting"

"You'll be waiting for a long time then" you grin, making your way towards the door.

You pause, turning back to say one more thing. "Go bald"

-

"Is everything sorted?" Lucas asks, hands firmly gripping onto the stirring wheel as he drives.

"Far from it" you answer in annoyance, "He wants me to clean everything up and be his servant. I'm not going back there again so it doesn't really matter"

"He said that?" he sideway glances at you, eyes glazed with concern. "Even though I called him a dumbass, I found out he took over their whole unit. I'm not sure how, don't ask"

"Shut up" you breath, tone laced in incredulity. "That means...he's now their boss?"

"Yeah...though something seems a little fishy"

"It's your breath" 

"Fuck off. In any case, good luck being a servant, because he has the authority to do so"

The thought of dealing with his presence alone made your teeth grind. "Please be servant number 2 with me, I don't wanna be stuck with a dumbass like him"

"Not a chance. Besides, he's probably joking. You'll probably be working as normal in your office tomorrow, don't worry about it"

"I hope so.." you quietly respond, gazing straight ahead, only half-aware of the world outside the claustrophobic comfort of the car.

-

You are seated in your hideout, a lamp and the computer screens being your only source of light

You are seated in your hideout, a lamp and the computer screens being your only source of light. The room you were currently in, was devoid of windows in a way it made you unable to differentiate between night and day.

You decided to clear the doubts that had been circling over and over in your mind once and for all.

The so called governments 'juicy secrets'.