Lay Me Down Chapter 12

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/TWEET

ENJOY!!!!

I walked inside the door and closed it behind me. It  had been a couple of days since I had found out why Carter wasn't talking to me and he still hadn't spoken to me since then. To be completely honest I missed him. I missed our question games. I missed his lips against mine and the feeling I got when he touched me. I missed just being around him and talking to him.

"You have a client waiting" Keith told me interrupting my thoughts.

"Get mom to screw him" I told him.

"He wants you, so go get ready" He stated.

"Well he's not getting me so forget about it," I was so tired of all this bullshit. Keith was the reason that My life was so screwed up. He was the reason why I had no friends. He was the reason why I didn't still carry my innocence and he was the reason I had lost the only person I somewhat cared about.

I began to walk upstairs and Keith followed.

"Lizzie you got ten minutes to get ready" he stated.

"Fuck you Keith" I said. He grabbed my hair and yanked me back towards him.

"Don't you ever speak to me like that" He said as he slammed me against the wall.

"Get away from me" I said as I shoved him away. He stumbled back. I really don't know where these pair of balls had come from. He backhanded me.

"Seems as if you need to be taught a lesson" he said as he grabbed a handful of hair and began walking away. I stumbled and fell to the ground and he  pulled me by my hair and dragged me to my room. He closed the door and threw me against the wall by my hair. I whimpered. He kicked me in my stomach and I doubled over in pain.

"Get up you little slut" He said as he grabbed my arm and through me onto the bed. He reached for the hem of my jeans. I regained some strength and punched him in his face. I definitely wasn't going to let him do that again. In return he punched me back once, twice, three times. I shielded my face with my arms from the blows. He grabbed me by my shoulders, lifting me up and pushed me against the wall. I slumped to the ground as tears leaked from me eyes.

" Don't fucking leave this room" he said kicking me one more time and then he walked out and closed the door behind him. I Slowly pushed myself up from the ground. My face throbbed and my body ached. I whimpered in pain as I stood up. I limped over to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. He had really fucked me up. I couldn't stay here, at least not tonight. I had to leave. What if he decided to come back? He would end up killing me. I took off my shirt and grabbed a hoodie. Bruises covered my body. My arms my shoulder, my stomach, my back. I sighed and pulled the jacket over my head. I grabbed my makeup out of my drawer and tried to cover up the bruises.

I barely succeeded but I did. I grabbed a duffel bag from out of the closet, and stuffed some clothes in it. I threw my makeup and things in there also. I slipped on some shoes and pulled the duffel over my shoulder. I opened my window and jumped out onto the car port, my body ached as I landed.

Once I was on the ground I ran to the only person who I thought I could turn to. The only person that had once cared.

I reached Carter's house panting and breathing hard. I had run all the way here and my body throbbed. I knocked on the door. I fingered my hair so that it was falling in my face some so it could unite with the makeup to camouflage the bruises that Keith had given me.