[41] rainbow.

Beltan News: In Goldhand, the softball match between The Little Fockers and Horny Suga Daddies ended in a draw (43 – 43). The MVPs were Maia (The Little Fockers) who scored 20 goals, and Raina (Horny Suga Daddies) who scored 14 goals. After the match, we asked a fan to give their thoughts on the match and this is what they had to say: "I came here to watch booties bounce. I don't care about these teams."

When Rainbow was a child, a species known as Centauri attacked her home planet—Hollow

When Rainbow was a child, a species known as Centauri attacked her home planet—Hollow. Not wanting enslavement, ninety-nine percent of the population committed suicide by detonating nano-bugs that disintegrated the planet and three-quarters of their enemies.

Before the mass suicide, Rainbow fled the planet with her relatives, servants, and friends, finding shelter in the solar system.

"Queen Rainbow, Wolf has left Paradiso," Marcos said, taking Rainbow out of a trance. He stood outside her atelier with two men flanking him on each side.

Rainbow had been feeling nostalgic lately, reminiscing about her peaceful home planet before the Centauri attacked. The faces of her people taking their own lives while she escaped flashed in her mind, bringing tears to her eyes.

"Queen Rainbow, is something wrong?" Marcos asked.

"No. It is nothing." She rubbed her eyes, not wanting to worry him.

Marcos had been with her family before she was born. He was a loyal servant to her parents, swearing to protect her after their deaths. If she told him she was thinking about Hollow, it might have stirred up his own buried memories. His family and children were among the suicide bombers on that fateful day. She couldn't let him fall into an abyss of despair. She needed him sharp and focused on their next mission.

"Did Wolf take the bait?" he asked.

She nodded. "I gave him the nano-ring. Hopefully, he will destroy them."

Though Rainbow was not human, she saw Wolf as her brother. She never wanted to deceive him, but she had promised his parents she would leave him out of the coming war with the Centauri.

But before that happened, she wanted to kill The Forgotten Nuns. Hollans used to be allied with Oldens before the latter betrayed the former by leading the Centauri to Hollow.

"Are you sure Wednesday will choose the bounty on the Oldens?" Marcos had been skeptical about Wednesday since the day Rainbow created the AI. He feared it would revolt like Marie Claire and fight for its independence.

"She will." Rainbow did not worry. Wednesday was not a prisoner. She was free to do as she liked, as long as she did what Rainbow asked of her first. "Is Skully at The Den?"

"Yes."

"Be a dear and lock my atelier." She walked out of Bright Rainbow. "I will be at The Den. I have urgent matters to discuss with Skully."