Wedding Troubles: Part 1

Six Months Later: Dagger P.O.V.

"Where's Eislyn?"

"She ran off. We were discussing the wedding, and all of sudden-"

"Nowhere to be found."

"Kinger and Timothy are looking for her, but she's gone."

"If Eislyn doesn't want to be found, she won't be. That doesn't mean I'm not going to go look for her."

"If we did anything..."

"I think she's a little anxious. I'll go find her."

"We've been pressuring her for stuff, and fuck, it's probably our fault."

"Violet, don't worry about it. I'll find her, talk to her, and we sort it out. Give everyone a break and a breather until I come back with Eis, okay? I don't want anyone working on his wedding until my fiancée is ready."

"On it. Make sure she's okay."

"Of course."

I disappear out of the chaotically organized dining and living rooms. I can tell why Eislyn would need a break from all of it. It's been stressful for the whole wedding, but everyone's counting on her for final decisions. I have done all that I can for everyone, but now it's all the bridal party. 

Eislyn loves the girls, but I have a feeling that Eislyn feels like it's not just our wedding anymore, but all of us (being the whole motorcycle club) are getting married. It's been really difficult for Eislyn to sleep, even with the amount sex we're having nowadays. She's tossing and turning all night. 

It's hard to see the love of my life so stressed about something that really could be done in two minutes with five people. I know that others will feel left out and Eislyn wants this wedding for everyone to come, and it's not like I'm against it. But at the same time, I also think a small wedding would be fine. 

I don't care about hurting other people's feelings, and to an extent, neither does Eislyn. However, she wants this wedding to be where people get together and officially mark The Bors being the new club. I get that, I really do, but I just want to be married to her. I want Eislyn to be my wife.

I knock on our bedroom door, but no one answers, so I walk in. I look around, but I don't find Eislyn anywhere. Huh. That's usually where she goes. My walk in closet door is partially open, and I shake my head. If she's hiding in there, I might cry out of the adorableness. 

"Little one? Are you in here?"

Her croaky voice, definitely after crying, comes out of my closet.

"Yeah."

"Can I come in?"

"I don't want you to see me like this."

I push open the door to see her buried in piles of my clothes, tissues on the floor, and chocolate in her hand. 

"Well, too fucking late."

"I look like I'm a depressed idiot. It's like we just broke up, and I'm sorry that I am crying all over your clothes, and I'm so sad."

"First, I've seen you cry way worse than this. Second, I would never break up with you. Third, you never have to apologize for crying on my clothes and/or burying yourself in them. Fourth, why are you so sad?"

"I'm sad because I feel like I'm stuck."

"Because you're in a closet?"

"No, because all the girls want me to choose things that I don't want. But I feel bad, and I'm just overwhelmed."

"Anything else?"

"No."

"Are you positive because you can tell me. Anything else, little one?"

Eislyn bites her bottom lip. I sit down behind her in closet. I wrap my legs around hers, wrapping my arms around her shoulders, and kissing the top of her head. Eislyn snuggles deeper into me as she hands me a piece of chocolate which I gladly take. 

"I want my dad here."

"You could ask him to come."

"I'm worried that I've put off our relationship for so long that he won't want to have a relationship with me."

"I'm sorry you feel that way. Wow, I never thought of it that way. I'm sorry."