~7~

~Your POV~

You landed with Revali at the flight range. You look over the ledge into the pit, there are a lot of targets scattered around the pit and there a bit of an updraft. You go up the latter into the hut. There is a fire pit with a cooking pot, and some tables with different tools and arrow makings. There were a few Falcon Bows scattered around the place. You feel the cold air on the back of your neck and shiver. You take your hair down.

"There are several targets scattered around the place as you can see." Revali says, "You see the 4th target from the ground on the center rock?"

"Yep." you say.

"Try to hit it while falling." he says, "and I'll swoop in and catch you."

"Ok." You say. You take some deep breaths. You're putting all your trust in him to catch you.

You grab you're bow and run off the ledge leading into the pit, you don't do a flip into the pit as to decrease the risk of breaking your neck. Everything starts to go in slow motion, you draw your bow and release it. You brace yourself for impact with the cold ground when you fell yourself fall into something soft. You open your eyes to see yourself in Revali's wings.

"You're trembling." he says. 

"Well when you have put all of you're trust in someone to catch you as you plummet from 20+ feet in the air and can't fly, who wouldn't be?"

"Fair point." he says. He tells you to get on his back to fly you back to the top to do the whole thing again.

You do the whole jump off, shoot and land in Revali's wings for a few hours. You start feeling more confident in your skills. You get your running start and you flip off the ledge, you draw and release, you fall into Revali's arms as always.

*TIME SKIP*

You've been training all  day. You've have jumped from that ledge more times than you can count. You've gone back to the village and claimed a bed at the Inn. You put your things on the bed and do a bit of work on your bow.

"Hey." you hear from behind. You turn around and see Revali.

"Wassup?" you ask.

"Come with me." Revali says. You put your bow down and go with him. He leads you to a landing and tells you to get on his back. He takes to Medoh, you turn around and see Rito Village all lit up. You stare in awe at the sight.

"And I thought Hateno was beautiful at night." you think out loud to yourself.

"I never get tired of this view." Revali says. You sit down and let your legs dangle off the edge watching as you fly around the village. Revali comes and sits next to you. You take your hair down as the cool night air hits the back of your neck. The wind gently blows your hair away from your face and scar.

"If you don't mind me asking," Revali says, "Why do you hide your scar?"

~Revali's POV~

(y/n) throws her head back, "I'll spare you the details, but when I was about 10 my father and I had a run in with the Yiga Clan and... lets just say, only one of us made it out and has more scars than meets the eye."

Her voice cracks, the kind of voice crack that happens when someone is about to breakdown. She takes a shaky breath and I see a single tear roll down her face. I wrap my wings around her and pull her into a hug. She hugs me back and I can hear her quietly sobbing. I let her sit there.

"Thanks, I needed that." she says pulling away.

"You're welcome." I say, 'Now lets get back to the village."

"Yea."

She gets on my back and I take her back to the village. We say goodnight and I head back to hut. I've noticed these strange feelings when I'm around (y/n), it's like butterflies...

wait...

Am I...

Am I falling for her?

No I can't be. That's impossible... right? 

I shake these thoughts off and go to bed.

~(a/n)~

i know this is short BUT things are starting to get interesting...

I have a new book thats just Hawks oneshots and stories so go read that if ur a hawks simp like me

BYE<3