CHAPTER-1

(Daisy's pic above ☝️)

HII GUYS THE NEW CHAPTER IS OUT HOPE TO GET FEW VOTES AND COMMENTS FROM YOU ALL.

WORD COUNT- 1126

Daisy's pov

"Wake up you stupid whore" my eyes jerked open as I felt pain in my right cheek.

"I am sorry ma'am I overslept" I quickly apologized to my stepmother, Brooklyn mandez who had slapped me earlier.

She kicked me in the stomach and went out of my room saying profanities, which I wouldn't dare to repeat.

You can't even call my room a room because in the left corner there is a dirty mattress next to the door there is a broken wardrobe. Also,there is shattered window it gets very cold during winter and I don't even have a blanket as my parents said "dirty rags like you don't deserve a blanket".

Sighing, I got up from the mattress and went to the bathroom which is thankfully connected to my bedroom I quickly showered without looking in the broken mirror of the bathroom.

I got dressed into a grey baggy jumper and blue ripped jeans, I applied some make up to cover the bruises on my face and neck. I really don't like to apply make up but I have to cover the bruises. I brushed my hair and left it down

Once doing that, I went down quietly to prepare breakfast for my so called parents

I saw my father sitting in the kitchen and reading newspaper with a beer in his hand. This won't end well for me. As I was going near the freeze I accidently nudged his shoulder and all the beer fell down on the newspaper he was reading. Oh shit !!

"WHAT THE FUCK"he shouted turning towards me "CAN'T YOU SEE WHERE YOU ARE WALKING YOU STUPID WHORE".

Next thing I know I have a burning sensation on my left cheek he slapped me.

I covered my cheek with my hand and said or more like stuttered "I I I am so so sorry f f father I I didn't me mean.."
I couldn't even complete my sentence because he punched me harshly on the stomach with the impact of the punch I fell down on the floor. Next thing I know he is kicking and punching me every where. I had tears streaming down my face I even told him to stop but he didn't listen.

When he was done he gave me a last kick and bent down infront of me and wiped my tears harshly and said
"You deserve it bitch" and then he went to his bedroom.

I slowly sat up on the floor with the help of the chair. I rested there for few minutes. When I saw the time on the watch as I was late for work it's 8:10 and I should be present in the cafe by 8:00.

I carefully got up ignoring the pain and walked or more like limped towards the living room when I saw my face in the mirror I cringed my face my stained with tears my eyes were puffy and red and a hand print on my face.

I sorted myself in the mirror and took some pain killers and grabbed my I- pod and went out of the house.

I put on the headphones and listed to some of the music. After 10 minutes I reached the restaurant and removed my headphones and put on a fake smile then opened the door of the cafe and went inside.

As soon as I set foot inside the restaurant, I was tackled in a hug, I hissed in pain and sandy let go me.

If you are wondering who sandy is, she is the owner of the restaurant "Pine Dine" though there is no pine tree they think it's a unique name.
Sandy and his husband Joseph don't have any child they consider me as their one. Sandy knows about the abuse I didn't want to tell her but she saw my bruises and forced me to tell her everything.

She was angry was an understatement she was livid she was taking me to the police station to file a complaint about them but somehow I convinced her not to do so.

"They did it again, didn't they?"sandy asked.

"What?"I asked acting normally.

"I don't get it why do you endure so much torture. You know, we can just go to the police station now and can file a complain against them and you can live with us. I and Joseph consider you as our own child." Sandy said.

She touched my cheeks and started crying I hugged her lightly she returned the hug we stayed like that for some time, I was also crying with her.

We broke the hug and wiped each others tears and sandy said
"promise me dear if they do this again you will file a complain against them."

I couldn't call the police because my parents will find about it and I will be in great shit. So I lied and nodded my head and said "I promise, now let's get back to work" I said while clapping like a little girl, sandy laughed at my childish behaviour.

Anyways I started working,but not before applying some foundation. I don't like people seeing my bruises and giving me sympathetic looks.

"Dear can you go to table 5 and take the order" sandy asked.

"Okay mam" I said while doing a mock salute. Soon we brust into laughter.

I went to table 5 and saw a little boy look up at me with adorable brown eyes.

"Hello my name is Daisy. I will be your waitress today so what can I get for you" I said with a shy smile.

"Hi!can me and my husband get the number third combo with your famous hashed brown. And what do you want hun" the woman asked with a cheery voice.

"Hi! Um can I get a m mac and c Cheese please" he said with a cute stutter.

"Of course cutie pie and how about a chocolate milkshake with it" I asked looking towards the parents for silent permission. They nodded their head and I smiled.

The little boy squealed and hugged me making me smile.

I felt eyes on me but brushed it off, it must be sandy looking out for me and making sure I'm comfortable.

I gave them their orders and got them free milkshake which they insisted to pay but I convinced them and got back to work.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hii guys! So how's the chapter please please vote and comment and help me to find it out.
Have a nice day/night 😍
Stay safe and enjoy 😘
BYEE GUYS 🤗