Chapter Six: The Girl With The Rosy Cheeks

William Archibald was a man that knew what he wanted.

He had always known exactly what he desired in every moment, dating back to when he was just a young boy.

He knew from an early age that literature was his calling. He knew he was going to be a very successful man. Not only because he came from old money, also because William was truly talented.

Many would say William didn't see the world as others did. His books held tales of foreign lands and unfathomable beauty amongst earth. The ironic part of William was he saw the world exactly how it was.

Dark and cruel to the weak, and rewarding to the strong.

William always knew he was different then most men. He was powerful economically, socially and mentally. He got what he wanted whenever he wanted it.

Wether it be a new car, plane, or girl.

Whatever William Archibald wanted, it was his.

And right now, as he stood before his sophomore literature class, he wanted the small girl with the rosy cheeks that sat front and center.

William recalled seeing her earlier in the day while walking with his colleagues. He usually didn't pay much attention to students in the corridors. There was so many of them, it was difficult for them to stick out.

But she did.

Although William hadn't intentionally looked her way, he recalled merely glancing in her direction. And their eyes had locked.

She was a pretty one, there was no denying that.

Her face was one of an angel.

Perhaps it was her adorable rosy cheeks or her Bambi eyes that held so much youth in them, whatever it was about her, she stirred something inside of William.

He had been thinking about her since he first seen that morning. And now as she sat at her desk, her toned legs slightly crossed over each other, William felt his fascination grow.

He wondered, was she as smart as she was beautiful?

"Alright everyone, I have emailed you all a list of all the books you will be needing this semester. Many of them can be found in the library, others online. I expect you each to read the first three chapters of To Kill a Mockingbird before our next class. That is all for today, you are dismissed."

Taking a seat behind his desk, William did not bother looking towards his students as he heard them shuffling out of the classroom. He retrieved his glasses from the top drawer of his desk and began reading emails off his computer.

Engrossed into his work, William didn't notice one of his students had stayed behind until he heard the sound of someone clearing their throat.

Looking away from his computer, William raised a curious brow at the nymphet that stood before his desk.

The girl with the rosy cheeks.

"Good afternoon, sir. I'm sorry to disturb your work but I thought it best to inform you that I did not receive an email from you regarding the list of books we're suppose to read this semester."

Her voice was soft yet held a certain confidence in it that called to him. Immediately William could tell this girl was intelligent. She stood up straight and spoke in the mannerism of an intellectual.

He was further intrigued.

"What is your name?"
Was his only response as he stood up from his chair.

He kept his eyes trained on her as he took slow steps around his desk towards her.

She gave him a small smile,
"I'm Genevieve Walker, sir. I am also a big fan of your work."

William cocked his head to the side with question,
"Is that so, Genevieve?"

"Yes, I've been reading your stories ever since I was twelve."
She nodded eagerly.

William stopped in his tracks so he was only about a foot away from her. An appropriate distance yet close enough for him to get a whiff of her vanilla scent.

"Now what is a little girl doing reading my work?"
William chuckled darkly, feeling his fascination grow.

She giggled while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, her Bambi eyes finding his before responding,
"I've always had a passion for literature. That's why I'm in a sophomore class. You see, I'm technically a freshman-"

He cut her off immediately, raising a questioning brow he asked,
"You're a freshman? How is that possible?"

"I-I excelled in all of my English courses through high school. I was offered to take sophomore literature."
She frowned at his apparent shock.

In all of his years of teaching at Bradford, William had never heard of a freshman any advanced classes. The university usually kept freshman together in order to make their adapting easier.

But this girl, Genevieve, was clearly different.

"Hmm I see....I will personally find your student email have the list sent right over to you, Miss.Walker."
William smiled at the small girl and felt his satisfaction grow when she returned his smile.

"Thank you, Sir. I truly appreciate it."
Genevieve smiled, fiddling with the end of her hair.

Feeling his blood rush downward at the word 'Sir', William inwardly cursed himself. He had promised to stay away from students. It would only cause trouble.

But this Genevieve was so fascinating...

"Very well, I suppose you should be on your way. Have a lovely day, Genevieve."
He sat back in his chair to hide is very obvious erection.

"Eve, I prefer you call me, Eve, please. Have a great day, Professor."

And with that, Eve turned on her heel and walked out of his classroom. He watched as her hips swayed naturally. William could tell she knew she was attractive and had a lot going for her. But she wasn't cocky or arrogant.

Genevieve or Eve as she apparently liked to be called was truly something else. William could immediately tell she was the delicate type. So dainty and soft spoken.

Yet, he had a sense there was passion within her.

Passion he wanted to unravel.

Perhaps just one taste....

"No!"
William groaned, recalling the promise he made with Nicholas and Isaac.

He was a man of his word.

No matter how tempting Genevieve Walker is.

William knew he had to resist.