27 : School

'You don't want to be late for your first day of school Y/N-ah.' Nayeon hurried her daughter, as Mina was fixing the hem of her daughter's elementary school uniform dress.

  'Nayeon Unnie! Make sure to find Eunbi Unnie and her daughters before you let Y/N in the school, they're going in together!!!' Sana shrieked from her room.

  'Got it!! Come on Y/N be quick.' Nayeon rushes her again, this time the small girl putting her leather shoes on.

  'WE'RE HEADING OUT!!!' Nayeon shouted, before running out of the dorm with her daughter, her small schoolbag slung over her mom's shoulder.

  'Be quick, buckle up.' Nayeon said, starting the car as she buckled her own seatbelt too.

  She drove really quick all the way to the school, not even slowing down until they reached her daughter's school, Seoul Elementary. (I don't know if this exists)

  She drove around the outer walls of the school, looking for Eunbi, or rather any member of Iz*one.

  Once she spotted her, Nayeon halted right in front of them.

  'Eunbi!!!' She shouted, gaining the called lady's attention.

  'Ahh! You're here.' Eunbi exclaimed, as Nayeon opened the car door for Y/N to get off.

  'Thank you for helping, Y/N this is Eunbi Imo she'll watch you and pick you up after school, Eomma has work to do.' Nayeon said, giving her daughter a quick kiss on the cheek from the drivers' seat.

  'Yes Eomma, bye bye!!!' Y/N waved cheerfully, taking her schoolbag from the passengers seat, before running over to Miihi and Rima.

  'Y/N-chan!!' The 6-year-old Miihi exclaimed.

  'Annyeong unnies !!!' Y/N waved cheerfully to them.

  'Come on girls you have to go in before the bell rings.' Eunbi said, leading them to the front gate.

  'Here you are. Have fun Miihi-chan. Have fun Rima-chan!!! You too Y/N-ah!!!' Eunbi said, giving them all a pat on the backs. 'I'll pick you three up today and Y/N, I'll bring you to your home arasseo?'

  Y/N nodded, before saying bye to her Imo.

  'This is big!!!' Rima exclaimed, as the three walked up the stairs.

  'I wonder how school is like?' Miihi asked, fill of excitement.

  'Oooh!!! Maybe we get to play with more people!' Y/N said, pointing at some older students hanging out on the grass.

  'But mom told me school isn't all about playing anymore...' Miihi pouted.

  'Miihi-chan, Y/N-chan, Mom gave me these.' Rima said, handing them each a paper with words in small grids.

  'What's this...' Y/N muttered, scanning through the paper.

  'Mom said it's the timetable. It has all the lessons we will have in a day.' Rima explained, remembering the words her mom told her, since she was the older sister.

  'Hi...are you lost?' An older girl came to the three, startling the 'trio'. 'I'm sorry I scared you. I'm Mako unnie, I'm in grade 5 already. Do you need help?'

  'Annyeong Mako sunbae, I'm Miihi and this is Rima, and Y/N. Where do we have to go now?' Miihi asked, handing her the timetable.

  'Ooh you're all in Room 103.' Mako read through. 'Follow me.'

  The three followed the taller girl, passing through doors of different colours.

  'Here it is.' Mako stopped in front of a red door, with the sign 'Room 103 1C' on it.

  'You know what? I'm going to give you three a tour around the school so you won't get lost in the future. How's that? Special privilege you know!' Mako offered.

  The three nodded and thanked their senior, before entering the classroom and sitting at the middle, where there were three, or rather, four empty chairs.

  Soon, a girl slightly taller than them came in and sat at the fourth empty seat next to them.

  'Hi! I'm Rima! What's your name?' Rima gladly introduced.

  'Oh!! Uhhh hehe Hi I'm Nina...' The taller girl shyly replied.

  'Nice to meet you Nina! I'm Miihi!' Miihi followed.

  'I'm Y/N!' Y/N introduced, following her two older friends.

  'Hi guys...nice to meet you too!' Nina said.

  The four talked with each other until their teacher, Miss Jung, came in.

  ~Time skip : End of school day~

  'Hey girls! How was school?' Eunbi asked, as the three girls climbed onto the car one by one.

  'It was really fun!!! We met new friends!!!' Rima exclaimed, placing her bag on the floor.

  'Yes! Nina was really nice to us!' Miihi squealed, kicking her legs mid-air.

  'We met Mako sunbae too, she showed us around the school!' Y/N said.

  'Nice to hear you guys had fun...anyways, let's take Y/N to her home before we go home okay?'

  The three nodded, and soon enough, Eunbi's car pulled up in front of the building where Twice's dorm was.

  'Hey Eunbi!!! Thank you for taking Y/N home!' Dahyun said, carrying Y/N off the car and taking her bag.

  'Bye bye Miihi Unnie Rima Unnie!! Gomawo Eunbi Imo!' Y/N exclaimed, waving at them before Dahyun walked in the building.

  'Y/N how was first day of school? What did you do?' Dahyun asked, as they were waiting for the lift.

  'I met a new friend! And I also got a tour around the school from Mako sunbae. School is fun!' Y/N shouted, hugging her mom tight as she let her excitement out.

  'Wow my daughter loves school!' Dahyun teased.

  'We're home!!!' Dahyun shouted, as she walked in the dorm with Y/N.

  'Our baby!!!! Come on let's go shower before you eat your apples ok?' Jeongyeon said, taking Y/N away from Dahyun.

  As Jeongyeon helped her daughter in the bath, Y/N shared all about her school day with her mom, not even leaving out a single detail.

  'Oh and Eomma Jeong!!! Where's Eomma bunny? I didn't see her when I came back.' Y/N pouted.

  'Aigoo why do you only care about your Eomma bunny hm? Your Eomma bunny is at work today, she has a photoshoot for a magazine cover.' Jeongyeon explained, pinching her daughter's cheek as she dried her off.

————————————————————————
Heyyy so I was wondering
If you want
Y/N kinda as a teenager
(More 'disagreements' and more about school life')

Or

Y/N still as a baby
(If so please give some ideas of what you want here)

Thank you!!!