39

"See, it wasn't that bad yesterday, was it?" I ask Tobias, laughing at his morning hair.

"No, Andrew was acting weird though..." I shrug and place my hands on my belly.

"He probably just was overwhelmed. I mean, we told him that we're dating, we're married, we're expecting and that your Tobias Eaton... I understand why." Tobias shrugs. I position myself on the sofa, legs spread to the other side of the table. Tobias cuddles up to my neck.

"Yeah, I guess so. I'm glad we didn't run into Marcus..." He says, I feel guilt take over. I feel bad for him. His whole childhood ruined by abuse.

"Me too." I say quietly. I know he doesn't want pity, therefore I won't give him sympathy.

"Thank you." He says, I look down at his head, buried in my neck.

"For what?" I feel him smile against my neck.

"Everything. You don't give me sympathy, because you know I don't need it. You love me, and I love you back. You are carrying my babies. I just..." He sighs, not sadly but relieved.

"What?"

"Love you so much. I never thought it was possible for a person to live someone so much..." A grin involuntary forms on my face.

"I never thought I'd even be in Dauntless. I thought I was going to live life in Abnegation, housing my true colours. I love you, Tobias." He kisses my neck, lovingly.

"It's days like these, that the memories of us flood back." We smile at the same time. He pulls away from my neck and we kiss. Again. And again. The kisses are long and sweet, no desperation or need within them.

Two months later... 4-5, 3-4 months of pregnancy left.

"Well, that can't go there! It's the middle of nowhere!" I stress to Tobias. He literally built the cribs for the twins and left them next to each other in the middle of the room. I mean seriously? 

"Well, where do you want them to go?" He asks, agitation sneaking into his voice.

"One in that corner and the other in that corner." I simply state, pointing to specific corners.

"Right then." He moves them. It turns out that we painted the walls rather quickly, maybe within the first ten hours of the day. They dried a nice charcoal grey walls. We still need to buy half of the furniture, it's a living nightmare trying to find matching colours. You would of thought it be logically separated into sets. But no. Everything is annoying lately. Hmph, pregnancy... "Better?"

"Better." (Reminds me of the snickers advert) I put my hands on my hips. "I might go shopping with Christina soon, we both need to buy more furniture. We need toys, dolls, clothes, drawers for the clothes-"

"Tris!" I look to Tobias, his stressed sweaty face. "I get it. We've got a lot to buy...It'll all been fine. Okay?"

"Okay," I shrug and hold my hands to my belly. Literally makes me feel so fat.

"I can't wait for these two to be here." Tobias smiles coming to me. He leans in and kisses me, I pull away quicker than usual.

"You should probably shower." I say, smirking.

"That'd be wise." He says, grinning back.

Sorry for the short and delayed update...

School started... UGGGGHHHHHH!!!! ACTUALLY HATE SCHOOL! Today, first day back, I was sulking all day 'I wanna go home' was literally all I said. :') IN ART, I HAD TO GLUE AND CUT A BOOK!!! I WAS NEARLY CRYING!!!!!!! :0

How's your first day been? (Of 2015 or school) ? ;) OH and Suki Waterhouse - Marlene - so pretty!!