27☁️

the two giggled as they ran childishly towards the play set at the park

the two giggled as they ran childishly towards the play set at the park. it was dark but the place was illuminated by a light pole along with the shimmering moonlight.

sora has never been to such a thing, only having been kept in her house the whole time she was a child. it was magical for a first, the girl immediately running to the swings.

"hold on i'll push you!" jaemin chuckled, running behind the girl who had sat on the swing. he then began to carefully push her forward, emitting small amused yelps and giggles from the girl. "higher!" she said excitedly, her swing going higher and higher every push.

they had fun with each other, laughing as if they were still children.

they would've never thought this kind of friendship would blossom seeing as the first thing they did was argue when sora had arrived. they were unlikely friends, growing closer by the minute.

with her jaemin has sometimes forgotten about his problems. he had forgotten about the horrible sadness he had been experiencing. he forgot about how terrible his girlfriend had treated him the night before, causing him to feel different emotions which he yet again, hid.

he was really thankful for sora. if it weren't for her he'd most likely be cooped up in his room, crying to superficial love, by ruth.b. thanks to her he wasn't as weak, making him feel proud.

"jaemin! it's raining!" sora exclaimed as she climbed the play structure, a large smile playing her lips as she lifted her face up and closed her eyes, allowing the rain to hit it. the boy watched her in all her glory.

he had never really taken the time to appreciate just how beautiful sora was. he watched as she jumped around happily, her hair becoming soaked and her clothes only dampened.

everything seemed to slow down for them, it was perfect.

that was until a flash of lighting struck.

normally, sora would giggle or laugh as loud as she can in excitement seeing this. but instead she froze. jaemin sent a confused look but sora- well.

a large flash of lighting could be seen as the two boys screamed. he jumped in front of the other, quickly taking the hit so that the younger wouldn't be the one to get hurt.

the elders head flung back as pain shot through his whole body, the enchanted dagger piercing right through his heart.

the younger screamed as he fell in his arms, tiny flashes of lighting could be seen surrounding the two. "no. no you- you- no!" the younger screamed, holding the elders face with a frozen expression.

his breath caught in his throat as he placed his dainty, shaking hand over the object that had pierced the older. "stay s-strong bub." the elder rasped out, pulling his hand to hold the boys cheek as her smiled weakly.

"no y-you can't! you're supposed to stay with m-me!" the younger stuttered. but he was too late as he watched his best friend slip right through his fingers, falling into the hands of death.

at this point sora was on the ground, screaming and holding her head. she hated the vision that she was seeing. she wanted to rid her head of any vision like that. she wanted to rid her head of the visions of her loved ones dying when they didn't deserve it.

"sora? are you- what's going on?" jaemins voice came distant to her, her ears ringing as her eyes filled with tears. it didn't make it any easier that the rain was now coming down harshly. "w-we need to get home to taeyong and y-yuta now." the girl said, her tone was stern and anxious as she stood from her position and started to speed walk in the direction they had came.

"hey sora- mind telling me what that was?" she ignored the blue haired boy as they neared his house seeing the park wasn't far. he tried to keep up with her, but failing to fall in step causing him to sigh frustrated as he could only follow.

they finally got to the house, the lights were on indicating that yuta and taeyong had gotten home while they were at the park.

sora was in tears still, her bangs sticking to her forehead and clothes sticking to her clothes due to the rain. but she could care less, opening the door and walking in the house  to reveal taeyong and yuta at the dinner table conversing about what they just takes about with the leechaiyapornkuls.

"sora? jaemin? what's..." taeyong furrowed his eyes as he looked at the two, getting up and speeding back and forth with towels for the two. "sora why are you-"

"mark lee." she stated, causing the two to momentarily freeze, waiting for her next statement.

"he's in serious danger."

yoooo how did i just get hella chills from my own book 😳😳😳

so um there's a lot of plot twists in not just this book but the whole series and honestly i'm lowkey proud of thinking of them but a lot of them were also inspired by my good friend GreenAngel127 so thank you 😔✋ shes like the co author of all my books and works behind the scenes with ideas and stuff so be sure to follow her 😘