3

"You bitch!"

Nicole had let out the profanity and many more before, whilst using a pillow to smack Mia, who was currently shielding her face whilst lying on the sofa.

This was after Nicole had chased Mia around the flat.

Mia didn't really need to ask how the date had gone, since the first thing Nicole did when she came back, was begin to attack her.

"Ow, Nic! Stop!" Mia kept trying to tell her.

"No," Nicole replied, whilst carrying on to hit her.

"Chloe!"

Deciding that it was safer for her stay in the kitchen space whilst Nicole chased Mia around, Chloe began to make herself a smoothie in the meantime.

She was just sipping on it, when she heard Mia call for her.

Chloe walked back into the living room, to find Nicole trying to smother Mia's face with a pillow.

"Oh no," were the only words that came out of Chloe, as she watched a possible murder being taken place in their flat.

Although, part of her had always thought that it would be Mia, that would eventually kill Nicole.

"Stop hitting me with the pillow," Mia began to smack away Nicole's hands, but instead Nicole kept trying to attack her with the pillow once again.

Chloe sighed, taking a seat on the armchair and sipped on her smoothie.

"Nicole, put the pillow down," she said calmly.

Huffing, Nicole stopped hitting Mia and instead took a seat on the end of the sofa.

"How could you!? Blake, of all people," Nicole exclaimed.

She was still very riled up. She really could not believe that her best friend would set her up on a date, with someone like that.

Mia sat up and patted her hair down, which was all kinds of frizz at the moment.

"He's really not that bad," Mia tried to tell Nicole, as she reached to grab her glasses from the coffee table.

If she was asked a year ago, about what she thought of Blake, then Mia's answer would definitely have been a negative one. Her reaction would've probably been something to the one Nicole had if she'd been introduced to Blake like that.

However, in the time that she had gotten to know Sebastian, Mia had also gotten to know Blake.

He was still the guy she knew from before, one that still had some growing up to do, but there was more to him. Someone with more substance within, even if he didn't always show it.

The way Mia saw it, she had only come to love Sebastian after getting to know him a bit more. She thought that maybe something could develop between Nicole and Blake too, after they got to know each other a bit more.

'Well, clearly that was a fail.'

Nicole gave Mia a dry look.

"No, really. He grows on you," Mia then added on.

It took a while, but she had really come to think of Blake as a good friend.

"You know what else grows on you? A tumour." Nicole stated.

Chloe let out a chuckle at Nicole's words, causing both the girls to look at her.

She just tried to cover it with a cough and pointed at her throat, whilst taking another sip of the smoothie.