4

**Flashback**

Nights out.

For Blake, nights out were always the one. It was a great way to unwind, and where everyone left all inhibitions behind, not that he had some anyway.

Under the darkened lights and loud music, people would simply escape. There was something about that feeling, that Blake loved and related to.

He understood how sometimes, you just needed to get away from everything, all the stress and noise. Ever since university, nights out were symbolic of a fun time for him.

The group hadn't been on a night out in a while. The occasional bar trip happened, but not a club night.

When Blake suggested for them to go out, he was surprised that everyone seemed to agree. Clearly, they needed to let a bit of steam off too.

After meeting up at Sebastian's place first, and discussing his doomed romance with Anna, the group made it to the club. A private booth was already reserved for the four of them, and a complimentary bottle of champagne was already waiting.

As Blake chugged his drink down, his eyes wondered over the dance floor, hoping for them to catch someone, but nothing so far.

When he looked towards Sebastian, he saw his mate with an expression that meant he was either lost in a daze, or found someone who'd really caught his attention.

"Who have you got your eye on?" Blake asked Sebastian, who then snapped out of his thoughts and grabbed his glass.

"No one," he mumbled.

His mind was stuck on his on-and-off girlfriend, Anna, but more on how she was warning him about Mia during their lunch today. She had mentioned how girls like Mia, liked to climb up the ladder, by climbing onto the person at the top.

The comment was random to Sebastian, but mostly, he didn't understand how Anna had formed that opinion of Mia, after only meeting her briefly.

Blake couldn't help but give him a weird look.

"Really? You're being loyal to Anna?" He asked, wondering if Sebastian was considering being completely loyal and committed to her.

"The question is, is she loyal to you?" Roman then chimed into the conversation, and both Blake and Sebastian looked towards him.

While Blake looked amused, Sebastian looked anything but that.

"Excellent question, Roman." Blake smiled, nodding his head, as if they were in some formal debate.

"Thank you, Blake." Roman smirked back, the pair of them knowing that this was just winding up Sebastian further.

He placed his glass back down onto the table harshly.

"Piss off," he cursed at them, silently wondering why he even came on this night out.

Sebastian knew how the group felt about Anna, even if they didn't always mention is outright. He knew that sometimes Anna wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but she was still a nice girl.

When it came to Anna, Blake really didn't like her. He understood that Sebastian and her relationship was basically friends-with-benefits. Usually, Blake would be the last person ever to judge someone, but he just didn't like the way Sebastian would become stupid around her.

There were times where he wanted to tell Sebastian straight, that he was making a mistake with Anna. He had this feeling, that the girl was just trouble. However, Diana kept telling him not to be so blunt about it, but that was the only way Blake knew how to say anything.