6

"Stupid fucker! Suck my dick!" Nicole yelled out angrily.

Early mornings weren't exactly easy in general, for most people. The routine of waking up, and then trying to find the willpower to get yourself out of bed, and then actually getting ready. It was a lot.

No one found this struggle harder than Nicole.

Out of the three girls, she was always the last to get up, and always in a rush trying to get herself ready to go into work.

Chloe would be the first to wake up. She would fit in a workout into her routine in the mornings, which would either mean cycling, some sit ups or push ups, or she'd go out for a quick run.

The other two girls didn't understand this at all, but Chloe would always make a delicious smoothie after, so they were very supportive of her choice to exercise.

Mia was a little bit of both. She was an early riser when she had to be, however if there was no reason to be awake, like the weekends, she wouldn't wake up for anyone.

Workouts weren't her thing, but she was the one to make everyone's coffee and breakfast.

For Nicole, when she slept, she was basically dead to the world.

There was no waking her up before her alarm, and at least not until she'd pressed snooze a couple of times.

Nicole was like a hurricane in the morning. Plowing her way through their home as she got ready. The state of her room was really not something Mia or Chloe liked to see.

It was a miracle that Nicole could find anything in there.

The girls had a pact, one that they made when they first moved in together. No one was going to move out, unless married or in serious relationship, one that would lead to marriage.

Going through the process of finding someone new to live with, was just too long, one that neither of girls wanted to go through.

Sebastian had asked Mia repeatedly to move in with him, since they had been together for a year now, but she refused. The pact was only part of the reason, but it was mostly because her Dad would not react well at all if she lived with Sebastian before marriage.

He had yet to warm up to her Dad, but her Mum would totally be on board with it.

She did, however, stay over at his place every now and then.

Mason and Chloe had also discussed moving in together, but refrained from doing so. She was a little scared of making that step, and also, didn't want to leave the girls. She liked living with them a lot.

Living with a boy wasn't the most fun for her. She'd stayed over at Mason's a few times as well, but he was messy. Chloe didn't like messy.

Nicole loved that the girls hadn't moved out. She would miss them too much and the dynamic that they had, it just worked. Their different personalities never seemed to clash, but instead complimented each other.

She always knew that after university, she wanted to live out. Nicole didn't want to stay at home, she really like that independence and making it on her own. Her parents meant everything to her, but Nicole wanted to live apart from them, but she did go back home for regular visits.

Besides, the girls also made her food. She'd starve, or end up broke, from constantly ordering takeout if they left.

This morning, Nicole managed to get ready on time to leave with Mia.

Nicole worked for a fashion magazine, Wilde. It meant so much to her to be working in the world of fashion, even if the current role wasn't the one she desired.