7

Bright and early, on a Sunday morning.

That was Nicole's version of hell. Yet, she was having to live it because of Sebastian.

He had messaged her to meet him at a location, that he texted after. It seemed too secretive, which was intriguing to her, and that's the only reason why she had gotten up, on a Sunday.

It also helped that Chloe had also been summoned to this mysterious meeting.

Instructions were strict, Mia was not meant to know about this. Which was stupid, because Mia would immediately become suspicious if she knew that Nicole was going to wake up early on a weekend.

That never happened.

Luckily, Mia wasn't even in the flat this morning. She had her own duties to complete before Melissa's wedding, and being the perfectionist that she was, Mia was off getting a head start on it.

From what Nicole had noticed, being a maid of honour sucked. It was just a lot of work. Luckily, Nicole didn't have to think about all of that, well, not until Mia was getting married.

The girls had each decided that they were going to be each other's maid of honour.

Nicole would be Mia's, Chloe would be Nicole's, and then Mia would be Chloe's. It worked perfectly.

"Come on. We can't be late," Chloe told Nicole, trying to make her walk faster.

"I'm not walking faster than this, on a Sunday morning. Sebastian can wait," Nicole groaned.

"Stop moaning, and come on," Chloe tugged at Nicole's arm.

In this moment, Nicole was even less of fan of Sebastian's.

***

Chloe and Nicole reached the location that Sebastian has sent them, and they were so incredibly confused.

The building looked weird to them on the outside, run down and almost derelict. Ivy vines were growing on the bricks, almost reaching the whole length of it. The door looked liked it'd break down, if someone were to just gently knock on it.

Both Chloe and Nicole looked at each other, and then back to the building.

After calling Sebastian and confirming if they were in fact in the right place, which they were, the girls stepped inside.

Inside the building, was a completing different story. It was very modern, with flooring, painted walls, decorations and all. It was the opposite to what the outside showed.

As Nicole and Chloe walked further in, a very built man in a suit, was standing in front of them, a tablet in his hands.

He looked like a bouncer, and Nicole was so confused on what the hell Sebastian had planned.

"ID, please?" The man asked the two of them.

"For real?" Nicole asked him, an eyebrow raised, whilst Chloe was already digging through her purse looking for hers.

"For real," the man repeated her question as an answer, a blank expression on his face as he did so. He clearly wasn't messing around.

Chloe was showing her ID, and nudged Nicole to do as well.

With a loud and audible sigh, Nicole brought out her ID and showed it to the man as well.

He checked on his tablet, looking back at both their faces carefully, and with a nod, he stretched out his arm, gesturing towards a staircase for them to walk up.