•𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸•

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
---------------
"Come on Sapphie drink some fire whiskey!" Draco shouted he already drank four and was a bit clumsy. I wasn't invited to the bridal shower so he invited me to go to the groom shower with him and the boys.

"No I don't want to be a drunk mess" I laughed. Then Harry grabbed me from behind.

"Put it in her mouth!" Blaise shouted as Draco tumbled over to me and forced the drink in my mouth. Memories fled back to when I would drink fire whiskeys to forget everything. It taste so good I grabbed another drink.

"There's the spirit!" Draco shouted grabbing my shoulder. The whole night we drank fire whiskey. I think I drank about fifteen fire whiskeys until I forgot what was happening.

I woke up in someone's arm I turn to see Draco. Okay. I got up and I was completely naked. I was in Draco's room.

"Draco!" I heard Astoria's voice. Shit. I quickly ran to his closet with a blanket covering my body. So, I most likely shagged Draco.

"Good morning love" I heard Draco say.

"Why are you naked?" Astoria giggled.

"Maybe I'm naked for you?" Draco said. Please don't shag while I'm here.

"I would love to have sex with you but I have to go out and buy some decor" Astoria said.

"Okay fine" Draco said. I heard a kiss sound.

"Maybe tonight...bye" Astoria said shutting the door. I was in the closet for 10 minutes as Draco was doing I don't know what. He opened the closet and screamed when he saw me.

"Bloody hell! What are you doing in my closet and naked?!" Draco yelled. I got out of the closet pulling the blanket closer to me.

"I don't exactly know...well I know why I'm in the closet but I woke up next to you naked and Astoria came so I ran in here" I said.

"So....we had sex?" Draco said.

"I think" I sigh.

"Was it good?" Draco asked. I smacked him.

"I don't know I don't remember a thing just the drinking part" I said.

"Same my memory is foggy" Draco said.

"Draco I'm sorry" I said. I feel bad that I'm probably going to ruin his relationship with Astoria I mean hate the girl but he seems like he really loves her. I took out my wand and pointed at him as he looked me confused. "Obliviate!" I shouted. I wanted Draco to forget this ever happened for the sake of his marriage and our friendship.