well hiya • b. hall

Mickey POV

"Oh absolutely not! Why would you do it like that," James yells, making me laugh as I attempt my eyeliner in his studio.

Trevor scolds James for being mean and he says. "No! It's that you did so good with everything else! What are you doing?!" I can't even focus anymore, because I'm laughing so hard. I'm okay with the fact that I'm horrible at eyeliner.

"Okay then why don't you just do it shishter? If you hate my way so much?" I say, mocking Tana's version of what James sounds like, handing him the pen.

"Oh. So we're going there sweetie, okay," Everyone laughs, me, James, and his entire team just hanging out as I finish my lashes, lip, and highlighter.

"You wanna do the honors?" I ask, handing James my bottle of All Nighter setting spray

"Of course!" He drenched me with it, and finished right as we hear the doorbell. We finish the outro and b-roll as Drew and Trevor go to let the guests in.

"Bye sisters!" We say in sinc, before the camera gets turned off. I hug him as he says,

"Ive missed you so much. This was fun!" I'm about to open my mouth to respond but I'm interrupted by six very tall and very loud boys running in, scaring me. I sit back quietly watching as James stands and greets all of them. The loudest one, he speaks for everyone kid of, he isn't unnattractuve. James also seems to know all of them, although that makes sense since they're in his house. But why don't I know who they are?

"Oh my gosh, I'm so rude! Guys this is Mickey, she's a makeup artist. She's at what, six mil on youtube?" I smile, nodding. "We just did a 'Youtube MUA Watches MUA Do Her Makeup' video... it's a working title," he says, making all of us laugh.

"Hi," I say, "It's nice to meet you," and then they move on, getting each of the boys sweatshirts. Who are they?

"Mick, hey, come help me choose a thumbnail," Drew says, smiling at me as he pulls me out of the awkward situation. We walk through the hallways to his office where his computer is, sitting down.

"So who are they?" I ask and he looks shocked, "What?"

"You don't know who they are?" he asks, looking borderline offended, "Do you not have Tiktok?" I shake my head, "Well they're on Youtube too, but they're part of one of the biggest Tiktok houses,"

"Oh, okay. Well that's why. All I do is make videos, watch James' videos, and do makeup so," We both laugh, then proceed to look through all of the thumbnails.

-

The boys have been filtering in and out, taking their turns. I spoke briefly to a few of them, but Ive just been staying out of the way. I'm supposed to hang out and do something with James after their video, but I honestly feel pretty awkward.

"Well hiya Mickey!" A high picked voice comes up behind me, mocking Mickey Mouse I assume, interrupting my train of thought as I write out a tweet. I turn, seeing the boy I was looking at earlier.

"Very original, thank you," I say, smiling, before turning back around.

"So you're a makeup artist?"

"Yeah, James and I both do similar stuff, as my face probably tells you," I giggle, which for some reason makes him smile bigger. We sit in silence for a few minutes, before a comes over and sits next to me.

"Do you really not know who I am?" He asks. a look in his eye, something I can't decipher.

"No, I don't. But you're with James, and I'm like the least famous person he would do a collab with," I say, with a laugh at the end.

"I'm Bryce," He smiles, "We should've introduced ourselves earlier, I guess that shows how high and mighty we're getting, I'll be the one to apologize for that," He holds out his hand for me to shake, and as I take it, we lock eyes, neither of us moving. We sit there, locked in each other's eyes, until someone clears their throat.

We jump apart, seeing Drew, who smirks and says, "Mickey, James wants you to make an appearance in the video. We're on the last step. He wants you to rate how the boys did before he sees it." I glance at Bryce, with a small smile, before standing up;

"Cool, let's go!" I walk quickly towards the studio, the two guys following behind me.

"Hey Mickey. Come over here and stand on my right next to Noah, you're just gonna say whatever you think," James says when I walk in. His face is... interesting. The issue is I don't know who Noah is...

I look towards Bryce and Drew with wide eyes, trying to convey my problem, Bryce walks forward to stand next to me, saying, "James?"

"Yes Bryce?"

"She has no clue who Noah is." Everyone in the room turn their head, looking at me, making me blush and shrug.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't introduce them, I forget you don't have Tiktok!" James says, looking apologetic.

"Wait you don't have Tiktok?" A broad by with black hair asks, sounding shocked.

"No, I'm pretty busy, and I don't have much time to kill, and I just have always decided that that's what it's for. I'm sorry though that I don't know who you all are," I say, looking down slightly.

"All good buddy," another tall brunette boy says, continuing, "I'm Josh, this is Blake, that's Jaden, Noah's over there on your left, and Griffin is here." I nod and smile at each one of them as he introduces me. "And I see you already know Brycey boy," he adds with a smirk, and when I look up at Bryce, my blushing cheeks match his.

Everyone around us laughs.

-

"Mickey?" Bryce knocks me out of my daydreaming, sitting on James' couch. They've been filming Tiktoks for the last hour and Ive just been sitting here.

"Yeah?" I smile up at him.

"Would you, um, would you want to go out sometime?" he asks, and I see that look in his eye again, and this time it makes my heart flutter and my head nod.

"I think I would Bryce," he smiles at me now.

"Good."

-

I just wanted to write that, I don't know how good it is.

I hope you guys liked it, use the comments and votes to tell me if you did!

Send any requests using the comments as well or DM me.

Thank you for reading!