•𝗴𝘂𝗹𝗶𝘁•

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
------------------
I was at Daphne and Pansy's home near hogsmeade. Pansy and I were drinking some tea chatting. "Pans" I said.

"What?! The baby is coming?!" Pansy freaked out. I shook my head.

"I want to tell you something that may change the way you view me" I said.

"Okay the last time you talk to me like this you were a death eater" Pansy said scared.

"Pansy the dad of Emerald is Draco" I said.

"And he wants to act like he isn't?" Pansy said upset.

"No, Pans I obliviated him. We were drunk and it was a mistake. I couldn't ruin his marriage" I said.

"You should've told me at the beginning but I'm glad your telling me now" Pansy said.

"I know I was just so scared and nervous" I said.

"I understand but hey I'm here for you" Pansy said as I laid my head on her shoulder. "...Will you end up telling him?" Pansy asked.

"I don't know" I said. Then Draco's owl flew through the window with a letter. I grabbed it and opened it.

Dear Sapphire,

Sapphire. Astoria, she passed away today when giving birth to our little Scorpius. Please come home .

Love, Narcissa

I started to cry. "What?" Pansy said grabbing the letter. Guilt is all I felt. "Scorpius isn't so supposed to be born until another two months" Pansy said.

"I got to head home" I said getting up. I hugged Pansy and left. When I got home Narcissa hugged me.

"Scorpius is weak. Draco is with him in the hospital" Narcissa said and I cried in her arms.

"When?" I asked wondering when did Astoria give birth.

"Yesterday she was getting pains and I said it could be from his kicking. Today in the morning she went to the hospital and the healer said she was getting contractions. She gave birth to Scorpius at around 10:00 a.m and she passed at 11:30 a.m from loss of blood" Narcissa said softly.

"Poor Draco he is in so much pain right now" I said cleaning my tears. She nod her head.

"For now lets hope Scorpius survives" Narcissa sigh as we sat down.