82

Jimin was in the living room, being cautious, just in case he saw his dad

Jimin was in the living room, being cautious, just in case he saw his dad. "Should I even call him that?". Jimin says and saw his mother rushing in the living room. "Moth...". "I forget olive oil!". Jin yells, grabbing his purse. "I need it!". Jin shouts. "You stay here". Jin said and left. "But... You got olive oil". Jimin says and sighs.

"Mother is forgetful when he's excited". Jimin groaned. "Maybe I can catch... ". "Sup".

(Crush, soloist, Akhlys- God of poison)

"Wh-who are you?". Jimin stuttered. "Hyoseob". The man says and the room fills with purple mist. "What is this!?!". Jimin shouts. "Can you like... Breath this in so I can go?". Hyoseob said. "I ordered a pizza and I want to make it in time so I won't get charged for it". Hyoseob explained. "What!?!". Jimin gasped.

"I know... They overcharge over this littlest things". Hyoseob groaned. "But... Please hurry up, thanks". Hyoseob said. "I can't breath...". Jimin started choking. "That's the whole poi...". Hyoseob was punched in the face and goes flying across the room. "Who...".

"Kook...ie?". Jimin blinks and Jungkook waves at his friend. "What... Happened to you?". Jimin asked and Jungkook shrugs. "Vider". Hyoseob hissed, while wiping the blood off his lip. "I thought your ass was caged in hell". Hyoseob said and Jungkook tilts his head. "His name is Jungkook". Jimin said. "That's his human name".

"What are you talking about?". Jimin asked. "He is human, just like us". Jimin says and Hyoseob gave Jimin a stupid look. "Are you kidding me?". Hyoseob says and looks around the room. "You think humans can do this?". Hyoseob asked. "I...". Jimin gulps. "Wait... You really don't know what you are, do you?". Hyoseob said.

"What I... Am?". Jimin says. "Oh, this is gold". Hyoseob said. "You not knowing makes it easier for me to contr... ". Jungkook punched Hyoseob repeatedly in the face. When Jungkook noticed Hyoseob wasn't moving anymore, he scoops Jimin up. "Eek!". Jimin wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"What are you doing!?! Put me down this instant!". Jimin yells but Jungkook shakes his head and walks towards the door. "Wait! Where are we going!?! What about mother!?!". Jimin shouts. Jungkook rocks Jimin back and forth. Jimin closes his eyes in embarrassment and Jungkook held in his laugh.

Jungkook starts running and Jimin screams. "Wait a minute! Kookie!". Jimin yells. Yoongi was saw the whole thing and felt anger and hatred for the man but didn't know why. "Who the hell was that?". Yoongi growled with his hands balled his fists.

"I need to tell Hoseok".