108

GUYS! We've reached 700K views!! OMG what a milestone! Thank you everyone so much! SO since you all have been so patient with me as I navigate life as a young twenties adult these past few months, HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE!! I worked really hard yesterday to write this for you as a thank you! SO enjoy this chapter and I HOPE to have chapters coming out every 1-2ish weeks! I'm definitely getting my motivation back to write and I'm thoroughly enjoying it again! Vote, comment, follow! Private message me too if you want! I would love to chat and get to know you all!

And check out the beautiful aesthetic for Samantha Potter, made by the lovely @auroaxlestrange

C H A P T E R  108

"Remus and I can't sit down at the benches with you both but we'll be up in the stands," Sirius explained the next morning as he set down a plate of toast and scrambled eggs in front of Harry and Samantha. Remus then gave them each a glass of orange juice.

"I'll try and ask if I can sneak away from work for the trial to come support you both. I'll see if I can play the very important family member card," Tonks added with a laugh.

"Well you can tell your boss that you're like a sister to me so hopefully that'll do," Samantha answered as she stuffed a piece of toast with peanut butter into her mouth and said goodbye to Tonks who set off for work.

Harry looked around and smiled. This was his family and this right now was the happiest he's ever been, even amidst this current chaos.

They finished breakfast around fifteen minutes later and it was time for them to head to the Ministry for the trial. Sirius had a nice blue collared shirt for Harry to wear which he paired with blue jeans. Tonks gave Samantha a knee length floral dress to borrow which she paired with white flats and a coat as it was still a bit chilly outside.

They stepped out onto the street and towards the nearby alleyway so no one would see them Apparate. The air was crip but the sun was starting to emerge from the clouds so even though it felt cold, the sunshine counteracted that.

"Oooh, this can be the first time I Apparate outside of Hogwarts!" Samantha said happily.

"Do you really want to try this now?" Remus asked in a slightly wary tone.

"I passed the class and have done it loads of times around the castle," Samantha answered. "I believe I can do it." She felt very confident in her ability. She actually found it rather fun to Apparate. It was nothing like side-long Apparation which they found out was much different and harder for wizards. A wizard had to focus on both of them and was harder to maneuver between places which explained the sick and nauseating feeling. One person was much more clean and quick.

Sirius nodded. "And I think you can too. I would be honored to be here for this momentous moment, Samantha."

Samantha smirked and shook her head at yet again a ridiculous comment from Sirius. "thank you, Sirius. It is much appreciated."

"Ok, then let's go. Harry, you can go with Sirius," Remus said.

"Take my arm," Sirius said.

Harry obliged and within seconds, they were whisked away from Grimmauld Place.

The familiar feeling of Apparation overtook Samantha and it felt freeing to travel from place to place. The cool air surrounded her and it felt nice on her cheeks. Within seconds, they landed in yet another alleyway which was close to phone booth in London.

The four piled in and Remus took the phone. He spoke with the operator and mentioned Barty Crouch Jr, Ministry Trial. Four buttons came out and the booth then started to lower below the ground. As much as they probably could've just Apparated right into the Ministry, there was something about the phone booth way that Samantha loved. It felt so exciting and always made travelling to the Ministry an adventure.