24. Maki Modosu

I left you guys at a cliffhanger but I have been planning that for a long time. Enjoy...

Shizukana's P.O.V.

"Now, you're just being troublesome." He said before appearing right before me. He had my sword in his hand.

I froze in surprise. He lifted the sword and made a clean cut through my neck. 

I stumbled back while putting my hands on my neck. I felt a warm liquid stream down my neck. 

I fell to the floor.

I felt pain all over my body. You can't die. Not like this. Not by the hands of a snake. 

I knew I only had seconds before I ran out of time, so I had to think fast. Rewind. If I can rewind time then I can dodge the attack. 

It was a leap of faith. But I have to do it. 

I closed my eyes and concentrated. 

Maki Modosu.

Third Person's P.O.V

Orochimaru watched as Shizukana fell to the ground. Shame, she had potential.

Maki Modosu 

His eyebrows furrowed when blue and red marking covered Shizukana's face. But before anything else happened, the world paused for a second before rewinding itself like a mixed tape. 

The leaf that fell from the tree, flew back to its spot on the branch. The bird that flew over the forest reversed it's course. The whole world reversed and every single thing on the planet went back in time.

Shizukana stood up as the cut on her neck vanished.

The white-haired girl chuckled in giddiness but composed herself when everything came to place. She focused on returning back to normal. 

Orochimaru stepped back and got hit by the kunai. She deactivated Maki Modosu and everything returned back to its normal time. 

Orochimaru got hit by the kunai, but this time Shizukana didn't stop when he pulled it out of his shoulder. 

She ran to her sword and sliced through the air. His hand would have been on the floor if not for his speed but she did manage to cut his pinky finger off. 

It fell to the floor and Shizukana backed away. Orochimaru hissed in pain.

"I will deal with you." He said spilling Killing Intent all over the place. Shizukana channeled Chakra into her sword and the sword glowed white as lightning Chakra covered the sword.

Shizukana ran at full speed ramming her sword forward but Orochimaru stepped back and dodged all the attacks. He climbed onto a tree.

"My job is done. I will be seeing Sasuke again." He said before slithering away.

Shizukana stood there, dumbfound at the sudden disappearance. But she didn't let her guard down. She scanned the area before running to her clones. 

Hiding inside a cave, her clones stood there, protecting Naruto and Sasuke.

She walked in and checked on Naruto who was sweating. One of her clones was laying a towel on his forehead. 

Shizukana looked at Sasuke who was shivering. Her clone was also keeping a towel on his forehead. 

After a while, Shizukana dispersed the clones and began to set traps.

Shizukana's P.O.V