Chapter 10: Hero License Exam, part 1

(Y/n's) POV

"(Y/n) can I have a word with you?" Mr. Aizawa says with a serious expression on his face.

"Uhh yes sir." You both walk into the classroom and you close the door behind you.

"I want to talk to you about the All Might incident in Yokohama city."

"I'm sorry sir but what is there to talk about other than All Mights retirement?"

"I know you were there. I saw on some security cameras. And the rock hand that saved everyone looked very similar to the one you used to catch Yayorozu's whip she made."

"I'm sorry sir, but I believe it was just a coincidence. That night I went out to buy groceries."

"I asked your uncle, and he said you were gone for about an hour. If you are trying to continue keeping this a secret. It won't work, you have no alibis." He says becoming more scary and intimidating.

"Y-yes...the rock hand was me. I had a cloak on, so no one could see me." You finally gave into the interrogation.

"You aren't expelled. But this doesn't mean you're off the hook yet. *Sigh* you're turning into a problem child but smarter. That's not a compliment, that's bad, and means more work for me."

You begin to exit the room now that he got his answers. He didn't say anything to try and stop you. So you just continued back towards the dorms. You got back and everyone asked what happened. You came up with a quick lie and said there was a problem with your grades. Everyone bought it and you continued to eat dinner and go to your dorm. Todoroki arrived shortly after to talk to you again.

"Hi Todoroki. Come in."

"Hello, So what did you and Mr.Aizawa talk about?" He says while sitting in the desk chair.

"He found out I was at the All Might incident. He said I'm not expelled, but he also said I'm not off the hook yet." You say while sitting down onto your bed.

"It probably won't be that bad."

"Yeah probably?" You didn't know what to talk about until you remembered something. "So how do you think the hero licensing exam will go tomorrow?"

"I'm not sure, they will probably have us rescue people."

"That's probably safe to say."

You both continue talking for about an hour you both laughed, and had serious talks. Also Mina and Kirishima had 50 more photos added to her camera.

"You should probably leave and get some sleep for tomorrow."

"Yeah, ok I'll go. Good luck tomorrow."

"You too." You say while he exits the room

Outside the room you hear Todoroki say.

"Mina, Kirishima, why are you two outside (Y/n's) room?"

"Uh we were...NOTHiNg." You then hear footsteps running down the hall. You couldn't help but giggle at their actions

The next day it was time for the Licensing exam. You were confident today, probably because you had an advantage over the rest of your class. Everyone's quirks were shown off at the Spots Festival. Although you didn't compete so the other schools were probably lucky to know you were in the class at the very least.

You got changed into your hero costume and meet the rest of your class in the briefing room. It's become a habit of yours to pick up only important information. 'So out of the 1,540 people here, only 100 of them will pass. If all three of my targets are hit I'm out, if I hit all the targets on two other people, then I pass. Hmm, I'll put my targets on my left shoulder, around my stomach area and...my back, no one would expect it there because it's a foolish move.'

Once the test began you split up from the rest of the class. Once the sirens blared you found two people who were trying to do a sneak attack. You trapped them in the ground. Covering their feet up to above their knees. You hit all of their targets but something was wrong. Your targets weren't lighting up, indicating that you passed. 'Huh, I got two people out, so shouldn't my targets be blue right now. Is this the punishment that Mr. Aizawa was talking about? Am I not going to pass? No think, maybe he just changed the number I need to get. I'll just take out whoever is in my sight.'

You begin taking out people left and right, before they even noticed you, you hit them. You only have 6 balls like everyone else, but a majority of your victims are focused on the rest of your class, so you have time to pick them back up or collect more. You start getting five, then ten, then twenty.

(Aizawa's POV)

'(Y/n) has probably realized her predicament by now. I didn't change the number of people she had to get. I made it so that she won't know she's passed till there's one spot open. This is her punishment, not having things go the way she's been told or planed.'

(Y/n's) POV

'I'm getting weaker, 70 people have passed by now, and I have no clue what number I'm supposed to get in order to pass.' The spots remaining were filling up quickly soon there were only 9 left. Then as you where getting your last person's final target there was one spot left then zero. You got the last person and your targets were lighting up blue. You hear over the intercom.

"WHAT! The last person had 634 people taken out!?!"

The girl you just took out asked you a question in a shaken voice.

"I-if you are the last person then...was I your 634th victim?"

"I guess, sorry about that by the way." You say while helping her up.

"But you didn't get all of those people in a row so how did you not pass after getting two people?"

"I don't know, maybe a glitch in my targets?" You say "Well I should probably get going since I was the last person to finish. See ya!"

You were the last person to walk through the doors at the resting area. And everyone's eyes were glued on you. You tried it hide your face but they didn't stop looking at you. Until you finally found your class.

"Hey guys." You say while running up to them. Their faces were shocked. "Uhh what's up?"

"What's up!!! You took out 634 people!" Mina said almost shouting.

"Oh uhh yeah, listen...After I took out two people my targets didn't go off saying that I passed. So I thought that there was a glitch and I started taking out more and more people. Then I guess they finally worked at the end?"

"That's no excuse! It's like you went on a targeting spree! I would be terrified if I came across you during that." Mina said.

You had some time to relax and get some food. While walking to get some food you heard explosions. Then on the monitor in the room, you saw the training area crumbling. I guess it's for the next round.

[Creator: Sorry about ending it here, but the chapters getting long. If you like this then please comment.]