169 The Jilted Second Young Master (42)

Song Jia marched back towards the guest room, her face black.

Wang Han wanted to ask her about Lin Yitian's condition when she passed him by, but after taking a look at her expression, he wisely kept his mouth shut.

Lin Yitian was still sitting on the bathroom floor, gazing at his hands. When he heard the door open, he looked up at Song Jia with a pair of teary eyes.

"Jia...what do I do..."

He glanced back at his hands, and all of his grievances seemed to pile up. In a broken voice, he said, "I've been dirtied."

If this had been before, Song Jia would feel her heart ache looking at his crestfallen expression. But now that she knew the truth, her lips merely twitched.

If he hadn't been able to control himself and really 'touched' Rong Jingfei, would he have to commit seppuku?

Finally, she released a sigh and crouched down before him.

"Yitian, you're not dirty. Are you really that disgusted with Rong Jingfei?" she asked.

Lin Yitian looked up at her. "She's not you."

Actually, he still had severe mysophobia. Song Jia was the only exception to his condition. Towards other people, he still very much hated skin contact.

"You need to take a bath. Is your stomach still hurting?" Song Jia asked worriedly.

"S'okay."

Lin Yitian refused to go back to his bedroom to take a bath. He felt that he was dirty, and he didn't want to ruin the sacred place where he and Jia had spent so many happy memories together.

After he took a bath in the guest room, Lin Yitian called Wang Han to bring him the medicine kit. Then he carefully applied alcohol, anti-septic, and disinfectant on his right hand. Song Jia was speechless looking at him.

After that, like it was the final step to some kind of ritual that he was following, he held up his palm towards Song Jia.

"Jia, my hand needs your loving kiss."

Song Jia, "..."

Could it be that he was treating her lips as an antibiotic?

"Why do I need to kiss your hand?" she asked reluctantly.

"Because only Jia can touch my body. I've been dirtied, so I cleaned it, and now Jia has to mark me again."

Song Jia didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Did he think he was some kind of object under her possession? Why did she have to mark him? She wasn't a dog.

But thinking that a kiss wasn't that much big of a deal considering what he went through today, Song Jia obediently took his palm and pressed her lips against his skin.

"Jia...."

Lin Yitian watched her hair cascade down her shoulders in an inky waterfall, her eyelashes hanging down as she lightly kissed his palm. Although his body had heated up when Rong Jingfei gave him that drug earlier, he didn't feel the slightest urge to do anything. It was like looking at a piece of dirt on the floor. Even if he felt sexually aroused, dirt was dirt.

After he found out from Rong Jingfei that Song Jia was back at the mansion, he had done his best to flag down a taxi and return back home. However, he couldn't even approach Song Jia because he was too dirty. Then, remembering he had touched someone else, he could no longer hold back his nausea and sprinted for the bathroom.

The effects of the aphrodisiac should have long since disappeared from his body. But as Lin Yitian watched Song Jia gently kiss his palm, his body started to heat up again, and he was feeling even more sexually aroused than when he drank that aphrodisiac earlier.

That was why, seconds after Song Jia kissed his palm, Lin Yitian firmly pulled her body against his.

"Yitian, what..."

The rest of her words were swallowed back as Lin Yitian brushed her lips with his. Gazing into her eyes, he lightly slid his tongue across her bottom lip. His hands cupped her face as he slowly deepened the kiss. Song Jia gasped, and Lin Yitian pulled away to give her time to breathe.

"Jia," Lin Yitian whispered, kissing her temple, then trailing tender little kisses back to her mouth. He was just saying her name, but it also felt like he was telling her something else. "You're seducing me again."

Lin Yitian slipped his hand under her shirt, unclasped her bra, and cupped her breast. Having 'practiced' with Song Jia lots of times, his movements became smoother and quicker than before. He gently stroked them with the pad of his thumb, before lightly tweaking the erect and hardened plums.

Song Jia originally wanted to say 'no,' but seeing his slow and gentle movements, as if she was something fragile he didn't want to break, she decided to stay quiet. She felt that the Lin Yitian she was seeing right now was acting a bit differently.

It made her worry for him, and at the same, she also felt an inexplicable sense of fear. The more gentle he was, the more she felt like a meat being stared at by a hungry wolf, who was eating little by little so as to savor the flavor.

Lin Yitian moved her body so that she was lying underneath him on the bed, one of his hands grasping her ankle. Song Jia was still wearing her jeans, as she hadn't taken a bath yet. Lin Yitian moved his hands from her calf to the sensitive hollow behind her knee, and then upwards to her thigh. He finally unzipped her jeans and pulled it down, resting his hand on top of her underwear, lightly tracing the patterns.