83

"And then I watched flies eat his heart"

"And then I watched flies eat his heart". Hoseok says and Bobby was about to throw up. "What is wrong with you?". Beomgyu asked. "Didn't you hear my sad tale?". Hoseok looks at him. "He said I looked good in the suit". Hoseok said. "I look like a fucking God in a suit!". Hoseok yelled.

"No pun intended". Hoseok snickers and Yoongi appeared in the room. "Hey Yoongi, where you been?". Bobby asked. "Bobby, shut up". Yoongi said. "Someone took Jimin". Yoongi says. "So why are you here!?!". Beomgyu yelled. "He can't do shit, that's why". Hoseok said. "He could have called one of us!". Beomgyu yelled.

"Stupid people can't think smart". Hoseok yawned. "Take this seriously!". Yoongi yells. "You whore". Hoseok says. "Calm down". Bobby said and turns to Yoongi. "What did he look like?". Bobby asked. "A dead man walking". Yoongi scoffed. "A zombie took him?". Hoseok raised his brow. "I said seriously". Yoongi hissed.

"Why should I be serious if you aren't going to be serious?". Hoseok smiles. "Hush". Beomgyu took Hoseok. "Continue". Beomgyu says looking at Yoongi. "He looked like a three year old man". Yoongi said. "What are kids eating these days to make them grow so god damn tall?". Yoongi said. "Milk". Hoseok says and Beomgyu hits him in the head.

"Abuse is sexy". Hoseok said. "You really do disgust me". Beomgyu said. "Hey man". Hoseok shrugs. "His hair was uneven, his suit was to damn shiny and that wasn't even the worst part". Yoongi growled. "I'm hearing jealousy but go on". Hoseok said. "He had the audacity to pick Jimin up bridal style!". Yoongi yelled.

"The motherfucking audacity!". Hoseok gasped. "Exactly!". Yoongi yelled. "How dare that man". Hoseok said. "Thank you!". Yoongi beams. "See... He understands me". Yoongi said. "I mean why the hell would you get mad at something like that if you wasn't jealous?". Hoseok says. "Cause I am, that's why I'm pissed". Yoongi said.

Hoseok whipped his head towards Yoongi and looks him up and down. "Now, I know, I wasn't the only one that heard that". Hoseok said. "Jimin is mines". Yoongi said. "I don't want to make it sound like I own him and I'm not calling him a object, but he's mines". Yoongi explained. "I'm not letting some barely five year old take him from me".

"Umm... I'm confused? When did you start liking Jimin?". Beomgyu asked. "That's pointless information". Yoongi says. "Well... What are you waiting for? Go get your ma... Child". Hoseok said. "You're right!". Yoongi nods and disappeared. "Mmm... He's going to jail". Hoseok shook his head. "Why? Jimin is eighteen". Bobby says.

"Legal age in Roma is nineteen". Hoseok takes a sip of his wine. "Shit... YOONGI!!!". Bobby screams. "It's too late...".

"Cops probably got him".