47.

- Vanessa Valor -- Los Angeles, California -

- Vanessa Valor -
- Los Angeles, California -

"good job" the lady smiled at me as we finished my photo shoot. "your pictures will be sent out in about a week"

"thank you" she nodded. i walked back to where the dressing room was seeing roddy fast asleep sitting on the couch with kenny and Aaliyah asleep on him too. "my babies" i mumbled walking to where my original clothes were grabbing them before i went into the bathroom.

as i slid off my shirt, a knock came at the door making me sigh and put a shirt over my titties before cracking the door open enough to see who it was.

"oh it's just you" i sighed taking the shirt off my titties as roddy opened the door walking in the bathroom. "sir it's a lil to cramped in here"

"shut up" he chuckled shaking his head sitting on the toilet after putting the seat down as he watched me undress myself.

"how long you been sleeping?" i asked sliding my original shirt on.

"about an hour" he yawned. "the kids knocked out" i giggled sliding my jeans on.

"they been giving you any trouble?" i fixed my hair looking in the mirror.

"no but come here i gotta question" he grabbed my waist pulling me to him making me stand between his legs.

"what's up? you look stressed baby" i said sitting on his lap.

"you ever wanna have another baby?" he asked running his hand along my leg.

honestly.. i don't know. giving birth hurts like hell and so does after! i thought 2 kids would be enough.. this way it's not hard to manage.

"you want more kids?" i asked furrowing my eyebrows softly with a concerned face.

"i told you how many i wanted" he sighed.

"4 or 5.." i sighed looking down at my hands. "roddy that's um.. that's a lot of responsibility"

"i know" he lifted my chin. "but you know why i want a big family"

"i get that baby but 4 or 5?" i sighed. "that's a lot"

he sighed pulling his phone out his pocket unlocking it.