💎Cuddles! (GeorgeNotFound)💎

in this you and geog are already in a relationship- AND THANK YOU freaknumber1 FOR REQUESTING- IM MAKING THE DREAM CUDDLING ONE A SEPARATE ONESHOT, BUTTT IF YOU WANT A ONESHOT OF BOTH CUDDLING AT THE SAME TIME TELL ME AND ILL TRY IT AHDBNANAND💕🥺

in this you and geog are already in a relationship- AND THANK YOU freaknumber1  FOR REQUESTING- IM MAKING THE DREAM CUDDLING ONE A SEPARATE ONESHOT, BUTTT IF YOU WANT A ONESHOT OF BOTH CUDDLING AT THE SAME TIME TELL ME AND ILL TRY IT AHDBNANAND💕🥺

I'd sigh as I open the front door, instantly going into the kitchen and dropping the groceries on the counter. I'd hear screaming coming from the bedroom, quickly realizing George was probably recording a manhunt or something.

I'd put away the perishables, then walk over and lay on the couch, sighing. While I was at the store, I had run into a toxic ex of mine- they yelled at me for breaking up with them, and eventually got kicked out of the store because they were causing trouble, and I almost got kicked out too. I had almost started crying in the store, and I was pretty close to crying now as well.

I'd scroll through Twitter, liking fan art of myself and George, and retweeting a few as well. The screaming had peaked, and then stopped. Only a few minutes later I heard the bedroom door open, and footsteps.

Within a few seconds he was standing in the doorway, seemingly tired.

"What's up, hun?" I'd say, sitting up and patting the spot on the couch next to me. Just seeing George had instantly improved my mood, causing me to smile. He'd sit down and quickly snuggle up next to me, burying his head into my neck as he hugs me from the side. I'd quickly wrap my arm around his shoulders, and use my free hand to run my fingers through his hair, turning so we're facing each other.

"Mmm..Dream won the manhunt again." He'd grumble, his voice slightly muffled. I'd smile softly as I feel his hot breath on my neck, and his warm chest pressed against me, feeling his steady heartbeat against my own chest.

"So I'm guessing you had a bad day too then, huh?" I'd say, briefly kissing the top of his head. He'd move his head and look up at me with a concerned look.

"What do you mean 'too'? Did you have a bad day?" He'd say quickly, a frown present on his face. I'd smile and sigh, kissing his nose.

"I did, but it's in the past- because I have you here now, and that's all that matters to me~" I'd say in a singsong tone, a slight blush on my face. His face would go red, and he'd quickly burry his head back into my neck.

"Stop flirting." He'd mutter, groaning slightly. I'd giggle, staring down at him lovingly.

I'd allow myself to slowly be lulled to sleep by the steady breathing from George's warm chest.

"I love you..." Was the last thing I heard as I slowly fell asleep, feeling a soft kiss on my neck.

HABDBEBANFJ I TRIED AT FLUFF OKKK?? IM NOT THE BEST aT FLUFF, IM BETTER AT ANGSSTSTTT HghGHHHH

anyways thank you for requesting Drawun!!!💕🥺
(hhh that's what you say to call you in your bio so I hope it's ok I called you that ahdnanjdn)

ANyways I hope you enjoyed, please request if you have any ideas ;;💕💕

-Dannielle💕💫